Korakia Pensione
USD 144
USD 139
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 118
USD 106
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 151
USD 147
USD 118
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 232
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 93
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 129
  • Pool
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 189
USD 184
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 135
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
USD 362
  • Pool
All reviewsmoroccan teaclassic moviebedouin suitehuevos rancherosmediterranean poollavender scentedcomplimentary breakfast each morningrecord playerorange slicesmoroccan stylefire pitphoto shootsalt waterfour seasonsbike rentalslovely courtyardfree bikes
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Not an Inn for everyone. Two couples during our stay were miserable. They should have booked a hotel or Inn with amenities.
We stayed in the Casablanca Studio- on the upper floor- It was wonderful- very quiet, clean, and comfortable. At night, though, the grounds are lit up and there are no shades on the windows- It was very bright in our room and hard to sleep- so I bought an eye mask.
The grounds are lovely but the pool area was very crowded- on two occasions no seating what so ever around the pool- That was a disappointment since after a morning of hiking and golf it would be nice to be able to lounge by the pool.
Staff is accommodating and Sasha the Cat adorable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I arrived at Korakia a little ahead of schedule after a long drive, anticipating my much-needed vacation. I stepped through the gate ready to be transported into the relaxing, welcoming paradise all the reviews promised, and found...

Something a little different.

No greeting from the woman in the lobby who I assume worked there (assume, because she didn't introduce herself, welcome me, or even say 'hello'). I was simply informed that check-in was at noon.

It was 11.40am.

OK, I figured I could relax with a cold drink by the pool, or on the patio, to recover from my drive. Wrong again. She informed me that the hotel had been rented out by a private party the night before, which meant it was theirs until noon. So, even though the guests were all busily packing up their cars, apparently I wasn't allowed to step foot anywhere on the property for another twenty minutes.

Since I'm from out of town, I asked where I could go to wait. She told me there was a Starbucks nearby. And that was it. No apologies, no welcome, no 'we're so sorry for the inconvenience'. Instead, I get to spend another five minutes loitering at a coffee shop before I'm allowed to return to the hotel. Which, to be honest, I'm not particularly excited about, if this is the customer service I get to enjoy for the rest of my stay.

Look, I understand private bookings make things more complicated, but this was not the way to handle the situation. Korakia boasts of all the many areas on the property - pools, lobby, patio, daybeds - and I'm not sure how having someone sit, peacefully reading in the lobby for twenty whole minutes would have been an issue with the departing guests, especially when I'm paying $300+ a night for the privilege.

Guest relations at the Parker are better than this, and that's really saying something.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
14  Thank blueskies3383
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The place is perfect for couples seeking quite peaceful time with amazing views!
The place itself is super authentic and the theme is amazing !
The rooms are clean and the shower is amazing !
Pool is small but has a perfect view of the mountains

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

First of all, if you are uptight, look elsewhere. Korakia is a haven for those who are looking for a place to truly get away from it all. There's no TVs, the rooms while comfortable, eclectic and shabby-chic, are not super high-end and there is no on-site restaurant. Instead, this magical inn is romantic, hip, quirky and downright one of the best kept secrets. It isn't cheap to stay here but then again you get what you pay for. The rooms are perfect (in my opinion) with lofty beds, fabulous bath tubs and cozy fireplaces and or patios and a yummy hot breakfast each morning. Kids are NOT welcome (which in my book is always a plus) and guests are quiet, keeping the ambiance peaceful and relaxing. The pools are saltwater which I love, with music quietly playing in the background. They will let you hang by the pools even if your room isn't ready and you are also welcome to stay by the pool after you checkout to extend your getaway. Each room is unique but my favorites are the suites. Don't miss the cool black and white films that they show nightly on the platform with cozy pillows-perfect for snuggling up with your significant other under the stars. And I just adore how they illuminate the grounds with candles and the firepits each night---so romantic!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spaeatsleep
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful grounds, romantic vibe. Simple lovely clean room.

Two pools, on the smaller side but very nice. Pool chairs are really old, metal that gets steaming hot in the sun, and cushions all very dingy and stained. Debris (berries) from trees all over the grounds. Cute private breakfast nook outside our room but cushions really need cleaning.

No alcohol served, FYI.

Simple lunch, great breakfast. Delivered to your room very quickly.

Nice place but for the high cost I think they should update the pool chairs and such.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie W
korakiapen, General Manager at Korakia Pensione, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hi Julie,

Thank you for your review. I am not quite sure when you stayed but with in the last few days Palm Springs has experience crazy storms and flooding causing the property to be less then perfect and from which we are still trying to recover. We try very hard to maintain our beautiful and sacred property in this crazy desert environment. We
hope that you will come back and visit us in the future to get a better sense of that:)