“Awesome breakfast!”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We were recommended this place from our hotel at 7 Springs Inn, and definitely weren't disappointed! I had an omelette with ghost chillies, it was great. My wife had a regular omelette. Both were cooked to perfection. Be sure to make a reservation, staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

We really loved this place. The key is to get there around eight and put your name in. After that it gets busy. The food is so differernt. Huevos Rancheros and the Corn Beef Hash was great.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

Waited for Bad Service - Just Okay Food Cramped Rushed So-So So

Reviewed 19 May 2012

A very cool spot, that was hopping! We only had a short wait and were graciously seated (by a gentleman we thought might be the owner) and given water without having to ask. The waitress was very matter of fact. It didn't quite go with the P.S. vibe. When you are out of something on the menu, at least say sorry, young waitress girl....rather than, "we change our menu every day".
I will say that both of our eggs were delish! Mine were poached, and for whatever reason, were REALLY good. My guy had the cheesy scramble and loved it! he didn't like his scone or sausages (said they were too sweet), that came with his plate.
High point for the Bacon Bar! Great concept and nice selection. Plus my guy ordered an acai smoothie and really liked it!

1  Thank Allison G
Reviewed 18 May 2012

We just had to return to Cheeky's on our last visit to Palm Springs. We again went for breakfast and were not disappointed. I tried the chilaquiles this time around and it was amazing. The chips stayed nice and crispy and the flavor of the sauce and meat was spicy as it should be. My wife enjoyed the pancakes and the "flight" of bacon. Both were excellent. The pancakes were flavorful and fluffy. The different types of bacon were tasty. As always, there was a line around the block to get in but it's definitely worth the wait! We'll make Cheeky's a must stop anytime we return to Palm Springs.