Typical mass-production property.Facilities are efficient and provide for relaxed after-meetings` time. Scenery is picture-perfect beautiful- bring your camera.
the in-house restaurants are mostly disappointing and not a good value, you need a taxi to get to other establishments but you will be better off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your go-to desert playground at JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa. From the moment you approach the palm-lined path leading to our resort in Palm Desert, California, the excitement begins. Our hotel near Palm Springs has it all, including an active lobby complete with gondolas and meandering waterways, six restaurants serving everything from fresh sushi to locally sourced culinary delights, two championship golf courses, and spacious guest rooms. After an exhilarating day of playing and exploring, you may recharge at Spa Desert Springs, or soak up the sun at any of our four pools with gorgeous views of the nearby mountains. Adding to your options are an onsite fitness center, extensive tennis center and volleyball courts, and a nearby jogging path. JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa also features 210,000 square feet of dazzling event space for weddings and conferences. Play in style, experience our resort today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Springs Jw Marriott Resort And Spa
- Desert Springs Jw Marriott Hotel Palm Desert
- Jw Marriott Palm Desert
- Marriott Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Marriott
- JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa Palm Desert, California Desert