“Ugh”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you want to wait almost an hour for your food to arrive, have it be cold AND not what you ordered, then this is the place for you. Will not give it a second chance.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The food is really good. It tastes like Mexican food. The chips and salsa given to you is absolutely delicious. The service was also great.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Tasty. But...average, I'm sorry to say. Wednesday is "seafood day", so my friend and I both ordered the seafood enchilada plate ($2 off any seafood entree), with rice and refrained beans. She caught on right away that the crab meat was not really true crab meat. Otherwise, it was a tasty meal, albeit rather ordinary fare. (Now if you want to know the best place I've found, you'll have to ask me.)

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My wife and I had lunch here recently. A couple of years ago we ate at the sister restaurant in La Quinta and it was very good. This time though, at the Palm Desert location, it was pretty uninspiring. Nothing special about the choices, approaches, or tastes. Just okay.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We arrived at 7:55 PM for dinner and discovered that they have Happy Hour starting at 8PM. As a result we were able to not only enjoy our delicious enchiladas, burritos, and tamales, but have a few drinks also, at low prices. A most enjoyable evening.