Got a call from the concierge the day before arriving with helpful hints on how to get there. Got a welcome package when checking in in the beautiful "zen" lobby. Thought it was for an invitation to timeshare presentation but no mention of that at all. All kinds of coupons and discounts for spa and restaurants. Got the smaller 1 bedroom "knock-off'. Small but very efficient. Asked for a sunny location but all smaller units are recessed and the units have been posiitoned for the view rather than the sun. So the balcony surrounded by full walls is always in the shade which makes it a little cool in winter. Kitchen the best equipped I've ever seen and immaculately clean. New resort and very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A villa resort offering just-like-home amenities in a world class destination. The Westin Desert Willow features villas up to 1,420 square feet with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies or patios, washers and dryers, separate living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Experience the value of a villa and enjoy no resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Westin Desert Willow Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Desert Willow Villas Hotel Palm Desert
- The Westin Desert Willow Villas Palm Desert, California Desert