After spending 7 nights at another Marriott property we came here for 2 nights. Our room was great; it appeared to have been recently refurbished. We had a great view of the pool. The property has a lot to offer in terms of activities. I only wish they had a restaurant to eat breakfast. I would stay here again being as it was located close to many restaurants and shops. I wish we had stayed here for our entire trip. The one bedroom villa was spacious and well furnished. The washer and dryer was a nice addition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern California's magnificent mountain ranges serve as the breathtaking backdrop for Marriott's Shadow Ridge II-The Enclaves. Spacious two-bedroom villas overlook rolling fairways and sparkling lakes weaving throughout the landscape. Beautiful master suites feature a king bed while the separate living and dining areas and fully equipped kitchen offer convenience and comfort. Swing by the Faldo Golf Institute by Marriott and then try your luck on the championship course. Then relax at Nick Faldo's Bar & Grill. Recreational activities include a pool, whirlpool spas, children's pool and waterslide, tennis courts, activity center and game room, 24-hour fitness center with steam room and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Shadow Ridge Ii- The Enclaves Hotel Palm Desert
- Marriotts Palm Desert
- Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves Palm Desert, California Desert