“Good atmosphere. Average food at high prices.”
Review of Fresco II

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Victoria and Leeward
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Good atmosphere. Average food at high prices with very slow service. Good place to go if you are not in a hurry and want a nice table setting where you can have a leisurely conversation or a business meeting.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Had 3 or 4 visits usually afternoons. Always been good touted as Mediterranean. So ok Gyros and a few other items but in general a well rounded menu with salads etc. good good good!
Nice ambience nice interior

1  Thank kimfoto
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We had the lamb gyros. The lamb was exceptionally good and the fries were crispy. However, I was disappointed that the other additions that are traditionally served with gyros were missing. Like the fresh Tomato, Red Onion, Our Signature Tzatziki Sauce - the sauce didn't make it to the gyro and the sliver of one tomato was sad. I could have made a fuss about it, but let it go. Still disappointing since the lamb was so exceptionally prepared.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

The food was wonderful,Ciopinno had lots of seafood to include a whole lobster tail. I really enjoyed lobster ravioli served in a nice creamy sauce. The service was very good. Our friends had made reservation for around sunset. The sun through the window at sunset was very uncomfortable and the air conditioning was on. the ocean breeze and view were lost due to the able we were assigned.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

We should have left when they brought the dry crumbly bread and nasty dipping sauce. Instead we stayed for our entrees which were under seasoned, tasting exclusively of fat and garlic. The server was slow to respond but eventually brought salt, pepper and cheese. I still couldn't choke mine down and I'm now going to have to stop somewhere else and get some food that doesn't leave me with a sick heavy feeling in my gut. Of course, after seeing the bill I have one of those anyhow.

Been to Fresco II? Share your experiences!