“Enjoyable”

Blue NAMI Sushi & Sake House
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Orangevale
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The sushi has always been yummy. My husband loves the tempura. Nice ambiance with a friendly wait staff. We eat there often, with friends, family or for a date night. Always enjoyable.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I've heard rave reviews, but it's just not my favorite. The food was good, but we weren't impressed with the place at all.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Been here so many times, our go to sushi place. Last night they failed, bad!!!! The waiter was a joke. Our soup and app showed up at the same time as our rolls. Asked what was up with that and just laughed and walked away. Food was mediocre at best also. Are they using this store to train or put their weakest chefs at??? Will go back to Roseville location and see if any better or they have lost me.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

The sushi is as fresh as it gets and is absolutely delicious. Reasonable prices for the most part. Unfortunately the rolls often fall apart, and that's without dipping them in soy sauce. Sometimes you get ginger but most times you have to ask for it. The servers are very friendly. The ambiance is nice. We come here often.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I've visited Blue Nami, over the years. In the beginning the food was fantastic, you could even call it an dining experience. But I've arm the service and food quality go down hill. My last visit might be my last one. The roll was not any better than one from Safeway and the bento box wasn't better. The tempura was oily and soggy. I was nor impressed when I left. I want to "old" Blue Nami back.