“Be ready to eat at Saddle Ranch! ”

Saddle Ranch Chop House
Ranked #42 of 509 Restaurants in Orange
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We visited Saddle Ranch in Orange for the first time on Valentine's Day which worked because I made reservations. They had over 200 reservations that night. We had Eric take care of us and he gave us some great recommendations. Loved the tortilla soup but if you order the kettle know it is big. We also did the quesadillas with chicken since happy hour was going on and they were half off along with the soup. Since we saved some money we decided to go with the Ribeye. That was so good but I could not finish it so it made for a great steak sandwich the next day. Also the drinks were on sale but know the Mai Tai is rather large but perfect for sharing. Don't forget to ask for the cotton candy. Look for my new friend Eric when you go for great service.

1  Thank dmas6

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

What a fun place to go! Wait staff friendly bar appetizers really good and dont forget to go inside and watch people trying to ride the mechanical bull I have never laughed so hard!!! Best night ever! !!!

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Met up for lunch with a friend here and the food was tasty. Service was good, but the food came out a bit slow.

The atmosphere in the restaurant was fine, but the food came out slower than expected.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Average food. Ordered a Salmon Salad and husband got a turkey burger. My salmon atop my salad was gray colored - I assumed it was frozen and then cooked. His turkey burger was ordinary nothing spectacular. However, our waitress was so pleasant and attentive that it made the food secondary. We sat outside and enjoyed a nice glass of wine and sunshine. The best part of the meal was desert which was a warm chocolate chip/peanut butter cookie served in a small cast-iron skillet with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream. Take my advice - don't share with anyone as I did. It is worth every decadent calorie!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Went to this restaurant with family (12 year old kids) plus adult group of friends. Service was slow, food was simply of poor quality and a not cheap. The group had a mix of salads, steaks, chicken, burgers, ribs and tri-tip... all 2nd rate. Service was slow and not very attentive... made a mistake and it took 20 mins to correct a SALAD!
Its looks a decent place to go to drink, watch music videos and to see people trying out mechanical bull riding. The inside of the restaurant in the evening we visited was a fairly adult scene with lots of youngish couples and groups of young adults... (not there for food:).

About the best i can say about the food and the service is its better than Dave and Busters.
The kids wanted the signature candy cotton tower... very expensive at $20 and just not worth it.
The restaurant is a good hang out/pick up place and maybe good to watch sports , buts its not a restaurant to take the family... especially in the evening.