“Linx, Where Have You've Been All My Life?”
Review of LinX

LinX
Ranked #55 of 481 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 September 2016

This place is a little gem in located in Old Towne Orange, next to Wahoo's. I work near this hip restaurant and from time to time, I'll call them simply for an order of fries. Their fries are the best I've tasted. They are hand cut drizzled with sea salt and thyme. You can choose for a handful of dipping sauces however I opt to eat them plain. I'm not a saucy person however my co-workers love the lemon-garlic aioli and the spicy ketchup.
As for the dogs....top favorite are T.J. Street Dog and BBQ, Bacon & Blues Dog. The TJ Street has spicy polish, applewood smoked bacon, chorizo mayo, giardiniera relish, avocado, cilantro, potato roll and the BBQ, Bacon & Blues has a smoked cheddar bratwurst, bacon marmalade, blue cheese-bacon aioli, honey mustard, honey BBQ, crispy onions, potato roll. I'll order this one without the blue cheese-bacon aioli. Both are D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. and messy but worth it!
Most importantly, because I love eating a good bacon cheeseburger, The Linx Burger is one of the best burgers I've eaten. It’s made with a grass-fed beef patty, applewood smoked bacon, guacamole, grilled onions, tillamook cheddar, fritessaus, vine-ripened tomatoes, and field greens on a sesame brioche bun. I will ask them to cut it in half because one, I know I won't finish it so I'll give the other half to a co-worker and two, it's so big that it's easier to eat, for me, when it's cut in half. Pair this with one of their beers....forget it!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

The dogs here are so good. We have tried a couple different things on the menu but I always go back to the spicy TJ Street dog, and my husband likes the Kraut dog on the pretzel bun. The ingredients are all excellent, and the atmosphere is casual and fun. The two of us eat for a little over $20 for dogs and iced tea--the quality of the food makes it a good value.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Visited late one evening with a group and took the recommendation of one of my friends. I am glad we did. The Hot Dogs were perfectly cooked, creatively dressed, and served quickly by a friendly and well informed staff. Indoor seating was limited but the outdoor seating was plentiful and comfortable. California evenings in March are cool and crisp.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I’m not a huge hot dog fan. When I was a kid, I found hot dogs kind of revolting, actually. That’s why it really surprised me that I even tried LinX (on several occasions now)—let alone that I liked it! Heck, I’ve even introduced it to several friends. So much for not liking hot dogs.

Apparently I just didn’t like those hot dogs that you buy at the grocery that I grew up with. I needed to class that hot dog up, and that’s exactly what you get at this place—a dog that goes beyond the mustard, ketchup, and relish you find on most tube steaks. Instead, you’re treated with “gourmet” wieners, a plethora of interesting toppings, and some great fries. My go-to frankfurter is the Sonora Dog, while my wife prefers the BBQ, Bacon & Blues Dog, but I’ve tried a few others and they’re all pretty solid. Come for lunch, get the special, and enjoy the fries with an ample selection of dipping sauces.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Again traveling through Orange, Ca and stopped at Linx for a lunch. Had the spicy Polish kielbasa on a pretzel bun with spicy and curry ketchup and shared an order of fries. Same delicious food, good and friendly service. And about $9.00 for my meal, although I only had water.