“Great margaritas & food!”
Review of El Torito

El Torito
Ranked #11 of 340 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Visited here on a Friday evening and sat in the bar. Happy hour with discounted drinks and eats are available 3-9. Great selection of margaritas. For dinner, I had the combo plate and girlfriend had the chile verde. Both were outstanding. We eat a lot of Mexican food and I was skeptical because this is a chain but I was not disappointed. Only downfall is the music in the bar side was exceptionally loud. I realize it is a bar but you should at least be able to carry on a conversation vice having to almost shout. In addition, service was a little slow. Had to flag down server a few times. Otherwise, good experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Wait staff and dinner was awesome. Drinks were so good. Would go back in a heart beat there. Was in town for a convention and it was convenient from our hotel.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've had lunch and dinner at this place. The offer an excellent lunch buffet which is more than fair for the price. I have never had a bad experience here.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have been to the El Torito restaurant Ontario at least a dozen times. The Restaurant, Bar and Sunday Brunch. All 3 segments of this restaurant are Great. The Sunday Brunch is Outstanding. The food is very fresh. There is a wide variety of mostly Mexican and some America dishes,There are omelete,taco,dessert bars and a Special Kids meal mini food bar. The atmosphere is clean and friendly.The waiters and waitresses are friendly and quick to serve and help refills and plate clearing. I took some close friends with me recently and they loved it.It was the talk of the morning. My friends gave El Torito the Ultimate compliment wishing there was one close to their home. Not all El Torito restaurants are created equally. The One is Outstanding.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We had a large party so we got reservations. They got us in really quick. Service was great. Food came to the table hot and tasted great. Lots going on here. Bar area and dance floor was rocking.

Been to El Torito? Share your experiences!