“Really good dinner”

El Torito
Ranked #13 of 343 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We had a large party so we got reservations. They got us in really quick. Service was great. Food came to the table hot and tasted great. Lots going on here. Bar area and dance floor was rocking.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

It has been a long time since I dined at an El Torrito. I ordered their chicken and sour cream enchiladas and was not disappointed. I added a side order of flour tortillas and butter along with a Cadillac Margarita and I was a happy man. Excellent atmosphere, wait staff, and experience. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Atmosphere is somehow different at this location than at other El Torito. A little more vibrant. The street tacos are excellent as is the service and noontime buffet. My job moved me just across the parking lot from this restaurant - to my good fortune.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Last Thursday night our company had a late night meeting and we needed a place to have a good meal afterwards. So about 10 of us were able to have a great meeting-after-the-meeting event. We had a great time!

The food was awesome (as always). I had the tableside guacamole which was delicious. We also ordered the appetizer platter and the choices on it were very good. I actually wanted to get a full serving of some of the items on it!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't really have high expectations, expected your run of the mill place. Food was very typical Tex-mex fare but very tasty, service was excellent.

Been to El Torito? Share your experiences!