“Best one of this chain that I've been to”
Review of El Torito

El Torito
Ranked #13 of 343 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Atmosphere is somehow different at this location than at other El Torito. A little more vibrant. The street tacos are excellent as is the service and noontime buffet. My job moved me just across the parking lot from this restaurant - to my good fortune.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Last Thursday night our company had a late night meeting and we needed a place to have a good meal afterwards. So about 10 of us were able to have a great meeting-after-the-meeting event. We had a great time!

The food was awesome (as always). I had the tableside guacamole which was delicious. We also ordered the appetizer platter and the choices on it were very good. I actually wanted to get a full serving of some of the items on it!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't really have high expectations, expected your run of the mill place. Food was very typical Tex-mex fare but very tasty, service was excellent.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great Mexican food...lived in CA and moved to CO... boy, have I missed good Mexican food..

The service here is impeccable...quick, polite, and just plain great.

The food was delious, and was quickly delivered to our table.

Jusy, yum, yum, yum....

1  Thank KUMtngal
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Good prices for happy hour. Drinks were a great price and there was a good choice of food to order. Good drinks and great service. Clean and everyone was friendly. Would definitely go back.

Been to El Torito? Share your experiences!