“Great place for our company late night meeting”
Review of El Torito

El Torito
Ranked #13 of 343 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Last Thursday night our company had a late night meeting and we needed a place to have a good meal afterwards. So about 10 of us were able to have a great meeting-after-the-meeting event. We had a great time!

The food was awesome (as always). I had the tableside guacamole which was delicious. We also ordered the appetizer platter and the choices on it were very good. I actually wanted to get a full serving of some of the items on it!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't really have high expectations, expected your run of the mill place. Food was very typical Tex-mex fare but very tasty, service was excellent.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great Mexican food...lived in CA and moved to CO... boy, have I missed good Mexican food..

The service here is impeccable...quick, polite, and just plain great.

The food was delious, and was quickly delivered to our table.

Jusy, yum, yum, yum....

1  Thank KUMtngal
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Good prices for happy hour. Drinks were a great price and there was a good choice of food to order. Good drinks and great service. Clean and everyone was friendly. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Being from Texas, I have always been a fan of El Torito restaurants, I always enjoy their alcoholic beverages and their deserts! Hence, when we arrived, we were promptly greeted and seated. Our waiter was great, he was very attentive and helpful! I had the shrimp beer battered tacos, which were great! The shrimp tacos are a must! They came with a side of beans and rice. My sister had their enchiladas, one cheese enchilada and a beef enchilada, personally I liked the shrimp tacos better. We also decided to order a desert, we had the fried ice cream which was fantastic! The ice cream was vanilla ice cream, with a crunchy exterior drizzled with caramel and chocolate, I highly recommend this desert, it is a must and did not disappoint whatsoever.
Overall, I love this restaurant, they never disappoint, their shrimp tacos and fried ice cream was great! The customer service was also fantastic.

Been to El Torito? Share your experiences!