All reviews waffles el torito the breakfast area ontario airport bank arena hard boiled eggs king room stay there again short drive hot tub front desk staff convenient location los angeles great place to stay rooms are clean enjoyed my stay continental breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

the location was great, the room clean, with newer bedding and towels. we would stay again when in the area. the breakfast was the only downside as they where not able to put out enough food for all guests.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, big room pretty clean and looks like brand new, nice pool, breakfast included, quite, everithing perfect
Free service to airport, fantastic room service, friendly frontdesk people,reccomended 100%

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ac261273
Reviewed 26 March 2018

we had to travel late and they had available room for us even though we arrived at midnight. room could have been more affordable for the time we checked in. but we were tired and it was available at least check-out was at noon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Room 606 was like new top to bottom. No damaged or worn items, Condition of room is what I expect when I rent a room. However, the bed is positioned perpendicular to the tv instead of facing it, I have never seen this before. The bathroom does not have a fan. Room faces 10 fwy and Ontario airport so it gets some noise. Clerk at desk at was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Friday night 3/16 there were some young people hanging out in the hallway being loud and obnoxious. After 20 minutes of this non-sense at 9:25pm I called the front desk to complain and referenced the room number associated with these people. I spoke with Adrian. His was response was "All I can do is call the room. After that there is not much else I can do." That was an infuriating response. I told him I will call the police if he cannot handle the situation. I would suggest that Adrian look for employment in a profession other than Hospitality/customer service. Shortly after the complaint, the people quieted down and went to their room

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The staff went above and beyond to accommodate us! Picked us up and let us check in early due to our circumstances. The room was spacious and clean and actually had a microwave and fridge in it. The bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple