“Expensive lunch”

Market Broiler - Ontario
Reserve with OpenTable
Market Broiler - Ontario is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 369 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The Market Broiler offers a nice menu with a range of choices, although fairly expensive for a lunch menu. They seem to offer some nice seafood choices and service was prompt. Staff was pleasant to deal with. the bread served with lunch was great... but not sure it was quite worth the price of the meal compared to other places I'd experienced during the week.

The dining area was nicely appointed. Seating/tables were clean and comfortable. It was not overly busy, so it was also not overly noisy in the dining room enabling conversation at the table. Being located at the mall made the parking lot busy.

It was a satisfying meal and I'll probably be back, but not sure this will be my "go to" restaurant in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the Happy Hour menu this past week @ Market Broiler! Food selection was quite diverse & reasonable for a limited menu, along with drink specials.

Staff were quite attentive even with such a large crowd!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is a great restaurant. We had a very large party of all ages! The wait staff was very attentive. The food was great and the drinks were even better!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Food was great and I believe the sever was new because she struggled and came and got my drink order and didn’t get my son or boyfriend. I had to remind her. My lobster ravioli was delicious and my boyfriend had the surf and turf it was good to and my son had lobster Mac and cheese and it was good to.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Very good grilled Mahi Mahi tacos. Tacos were very flavorful with a tasty mildly spicy aoli. Comes with tortilla chips and a side of Cole slaw. Slaw was okay but not really seasoned that I could taste. Only low point. Tacos come with another spicy red sauce. That was really good as well. Restaurant is large and open so it is kind of noisey. Seated near the bar and they broke 2 or 3 glasses in about 10 minutes. Kind of distracting. Wife had grilled salmon and that was well cooked also. Recommend that you check this place out for seafood.