“Soccer State Cup”

Market Broiler - Ontario
Reserve with OpenTable
Market Broiler - Ontario is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 369 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Out of towners and not knowing where to go can be stressful! Specially with kids. We found this place. OMG!!!!! The food is great and the service was wonderful! The wait was long but it was a Saturday night so I get it. Our attendant was helpful, attentive and my kids enjoyed chatting with him. Gotta go back soon!

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Great service ,good food. Really enjoy eating at this location.Good location,fun things to do in the area.You can take a walk around the mall,Lots of fun.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Located at the Ontario Mills Mall, this restaurant is known for its wide selection of fish entrees. They do offer other non-fish entrees. The fish is fresh and flavorful and the serving sizes are adequate and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I love this place! I've been lucky enough that I've never had to wait to be seated here, I think it's because I usually arrive before the mad dinner rush! LOL I ordered the halibut, which was served on a bed of mashed potatoes, asparagus spears had been place around the potatoes. This dish had capers which I love! We order a shrimp cocktail appetizer which good, nothing to write home about. It wasn't bad, I'm just stating that it wasn't any different than any other shrimp cocktail that I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

If you have been to this Market Broiler, don't bother reading this because you probably share our accolades for them. Without exaggeration this is routinely an excellent seafood restaurant. The quality, plating, variety, taste, service and aura are all superb. Our recent family visit (one of many) was flawless, with particularly good choices (try the carmelized salmon and scallops). The only variable is the service which ranges from very good (not often) to absolutely excellent (most of the time). Any of the Salmon dishes are at the head of many other choices.. you will not make a mistake! If you have not been to the Market Broiler at Ontario Mills, our recommendation is that you do so at the earliest opportunity.