“Fabulous Dinner”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Guasti
Description: Panda Inn is a leader in upscale Chinese cuisine. The restaurant was established through the vision of Andrew Cherng, founder and chairman of parent company Panda Restaurant Group, and his father, Master Chef Ming-Tsai Cherng. The concept remains simple - to introduce regional Chinese cooking to a local audience. Today, Panda Inn carries on that tradition in a more casually sophisticated setting, practicing the Chinese art of balancing a mixture of tastes and textures in each entree to delight the senses.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a place close to our hotel for dinner and came across Panda Inn. What a great find! The cashew chicken was awesome and the Mongolian beef was so tender! The wrapped fortune cookies were a fun surprise. Best Chinese food we've had for a long time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We eat at Panda Inn regularly, not to be mistaken with Panda Express. The service is consistent and the food is typically hot and fresh. The entire restaurant was remodeled several years ago and has remained in good condition. We have taken friends and coworkers, all seem to enjoy the experience.
No one is perfect and I don’t know why every restaurant has to blare American Pop music now. What hapoened to the quiet dining experience with theme appropriate music playing quietly in the background? Even Panda is playing American pop quite loudly now. It makes everyone talk louder so they can be heard creating a non-relaxed environment. Yuck.
Also, this place has 4 or 5 rooms of varying sizes, cant they reserve one for adults only? We always seem to be next to someone who is babysitting their kids with a cell phone or laptop. If I could rate Americans in Tripadviser, I would!
This is a great place for large groups or events. It has a great bar area.
You are not forced to watch TV in the dining area so they get 5 stars!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped here after a long drive decided on a house special off their original menu. It had chicken pork and lobster with vegetables it was really good I was surprised by the big delicious chunks of lobster in it. I would definitely like to come here again with someone else so we could share a few more things. Top notch Chinese food.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Met friend at noon for lunch. Four different staff served at different times. Had to ask multiple times for To-Go Boxes. My lunch bill came to $15.00, my Friend's $12.00. We paid with cash but never got our change back. My friend sought out staff. Instead of $5.00 change, I got $3.00. Overall poor service. Will need to re-think before going HERE again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal with great atmosphere. Service was perfect. Highly recommend this restaurant. Staff made the night special. Price is great