“Crowded, but fun!”

Ranked #87 of 323 Restaurants in Ontario
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We decided to come here on a Saturday. A mistake. SUPER crowded. There are people everywhere, and you have to wait at just about any machine. Definetly will avoid the weekends in the future.

We had fun, anyway, despite the crowd. Except, half the machines were out of order. The giant rockem sockem. The giant claw. Half of the skeeball lanes were out. Several others. That was a bit annoying.

Twice, we needed an attendant. One at the red solo cup game, because it ate our money, twice. And once at the skeeball, because no balls dropped. Two different attendants. Both, VERY unfriendly. They look miserable. Like they don't want to be there, and we are bothering them. About all they said was, which machine, fixed it, then were just gone. No smiles. No greeting. Nothing warm. Aweful!!

I'm not sure we would come back to this location. It's closest to our home, but the one in Orange, was a MUCH better experience. Might be worth the drive.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Came her with my grandson for the hour power, he an his cousin left to play games however while sitting at the table,I placed my order the food was not cooked well at all the, I became nashious a. Watitress that was not assigned are table was very nice and went to get a manager, this young lady was very helpful and understanding she immediately adjusted the ticket, along with gave my son and his cousin Two $10.00 play cards for the inconvience we experience. Thank you Mrs L. Williams for caring and taking the time to care.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We brought our nephew for his birthday since he had been wanting to go for some time. He wanted to sit in the nice booths but the little girl at the hostess stand refused to sit us there. She kept saying we were better off sitting in the game tables since they had bigger parties going on and we wouldn't have been paid attention to. I was shocked when she said this so just to be sarcastic I said " So you'll get better service by sitting somewhere else because the bigger parties were more important". She said Basically Yes. I was left with my mouth open not believing that a hostess, someone that works there and represents their company, would say something like that. We drove from San Bernardino for my nephew so we stayed. Anyway, we ended up by the tvs which my nephew didn't mind and the server was nice. Ordered the eat and play and my nephew enjoyed his glowing sno-cone. Hubby and I were wanting to have a drink and once we decided we waited for the server for some time but she never came around until she brought our food. My dish came out wrong and we ended up waiting longer to eat. Overall the dining experience sucked, the food was ok but the games saved the day by exciting my nephew so much.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have been here so many times it is like my second home. I have not only played the games but also had the food and both are great. Even know there are kids in the place it is still fun, the good thing the kids are kicked out at 10pm every night. A good place to go with friends or even a partner

Reviewed 11 February 2017

i wish there was a zero rating. I had a very long drive, an hour wait, then they wouldn't allow me to buy more than one gift card! They suggested I come back the next day. The most rediculous policies I've ever heard. The food is definitely sub-par and overpriced too! Pay attention to reviews...this place really IS awful!