“Outstanding!”

Price range: USD 30 - USD 70
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Staying at this wonderful Resort with my family. Tonight we ate at Six Peaks Grille. The outstanding food was only surpassed by our terrific server, Amber. She was attentive, fun and gave us wonderful guidance in our selections. The Scallop appetizer is a must! We each ordered daily specials, which were perfectly prepared and delicious. My wife, son and I all agreed that this was one of the most enjoyable meals we’ve had in some time. If Amber is working I can assure you she will add to your dining experience!

1  Thank dsmAtlanta

Reviewed 5 April 2018

First off, Tamaneaka is the best bartender EVER! She is creative and sweet. We most recently attended Mixology which she teaches a cocktail class. All of the drinks she makes taste fantastic and are very different. She really takes the time to make a good quality drink by infusing organic plants. Plus she's super nice! Chef Chris added the best complimentary food that was innovative and delicious! And Cliff...?? The BEST server EVER! Our little family of six went there for Easter dinner. Cliff recognized us from our previous visits which let's be honest - he serves a ton of people so that was super nice. We felt very well taken care of. Cliff is truly one of the best waiters we have ever had and we enjoy his humor and expertise! Did I mention the food was excellent as well? Everything was great and we can be food snobs. Chef Chris did a phenomenal job with the rest of his staff and we are truly grateful for you all making our Easter dinner so special!! THANK YOU!!! xo The Browns

1  Thank vegbrown
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We enjoyed meeting Tam who is the bartender and one of the few quality employees at the resort. Tam took good care of us when we ate at the bar. The food was disappointing. Fortunately, the portions were small so we did not have to eat much.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Cliff was particularly attentive and charismatic. He provided the most incredible service and went above and beyond to cater to the diet restrictions of our party. The food was stupendous from start to finish; even the warm, fresh bread was incredible! Definitely worth trying...guaranteed you'll be back. I know we will!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

The food was some of the best I've had and our server Cliff provided amazing service. If I return to the area I will make sure to stop by again. Five stars!