Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews tapas lavender room private garden gourmet breakfast unique shops bed and breakfast back porch b bs crackers farmers market wine and cheese hour home away from home within easy walking distance each evening shelf road granola perfect location
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

We loved our stay at the Lavender Inn, we stayed in the Provence Cottage for three nights. You can't find a more central location in town. We have stayed at about six different hotels in Ojai over the years, and the Lavender Inn is by far our favorite. It is charming and beautiful - the inn is exquisitely decorated with thoughtful details throughout. There's a pristine garden for guests to enjoy that captures the beauty of Ojai with the smell of jasmine that still lingers with us from our last stay. We felt very comfortable and at home there, and enjoyed the serenity of the inn. Restaurants are excellent in Ojai, and many of the best are within short walking distance from the Inn. The innkeeper Beth and owner Kathy went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. We would go back in a heartbeat and we are recommending the Inn to all our friends.

Reviewed 8 April 2021

We stumbled upon the Lavender Inn as our choice of hotels (B & Bs) in Ojai, for a three-day gals weekend. Our private cabin, located at the rear of the property, was such a pleasant experience. The cabin was clean, comfortable, and tastefully decorated in a French Provincial style, with touches of lavender sprinkled in. We had fresh flowers in the room, a bottle of wine waiting for us, and a covered pitcher of water waiting at the bedside table. All the fabrics were so soft, from the sheets, to the towels, and even the plush robes.
The location couldn't have been any better. We were able to pop in and out of our room with ease throughout our stay. We were located one block to all the shops, restaurants, and were right next to the Sunday Farmers Market. This allowed us to park on the property and walk to almost everything that we did in Ojai.
I highly recommend the Lavender Inn, and look forward to another stay in the near future.

Room tip: Choosing the cottage was a great choice for us. It was quiet in the back of the property, comfortable, spacious, and was private.
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

From the moment you arrive through your departure, the Inn keepers both Kathy and Beth along with all the staff are at the ready to provide flawless service and hospitality. The Inn, situated right in the heart of the city calls for browsing the many unique shops and galleries. We were treated to a private olive oil and balsamac vinegar tasting at the Regalo Estate which was out of this world. Truly, one of the top B&B's I have ever stayed at and there have been many. One of my friends even uncovered the mattress in her room to find the maker and plans to replace hers at home! You will sleep well in comfort and serenity. Bravo to the Lavender Inn too for all that they do in making a difference the community of Ojai. PS: don't miss having a massage on the premises..extreme self care is the name of the game during this covid time...

Room tip: My favorite room is the Pink Moment and of course the Provence Cottage is it's own special retreat...
Reviewed 24 March 2021

We have celebrated at the Inn quite a number of times throughout the years and it only continues to get lovelier and better. Beth and all the hosts could not be more outstanding probably because they love working there. Birds chirping and waterfalls enhance the stunning garden and porch and patio sitting areas. A couple of us stayed in the cottage so we could share a private "party space" with music, crackling fire, private patio. and other ladies loved their accommodations as well. The Inn is pretty much in the center of everything "Ojai" has to offer. The attention to detail cannot be overstated.....make time to take it all "Inn" inside and out. You might consider a massage inside or out.

Reviewed 11 February 2021

I usually stay at the enormous Ojai Valley Resort, but this time around I decided to try this small inn right in the center of town, and I am so glad I did. I splurged and got The Cottage, which is a charming one bedroom cottage with a private garden, living room and small kitchenette. It also has a bathroom with shower and tub. It was appointed beautifully, I felt like I was in Provence. The staff could not have been more helpful and charming. They even brought me flowers in the morning. The only criticism I might have was that the wifi was iffy, but other than that it was a delightful find.

Room tip: Get The Cottage it is well worth the few extra dollars.
Date of stay: February 2021