“Great lunch & reasonably priced ”

Mi Asador Mexican & Seafood
Ranked #101 of 413 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t pass up dining at Mi Asador if you are in the area and love great reasonably priced Mexican food.

You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The burritos are huge and Tasty. The pork carnitas were delicious, I ordered it "wet", and it was covered with yummy sauce and melted cheese. If you like veggies, the chicken fajitas burrito had plenty of onions and peppers. The salsa bar has many options, and all are very good. Fast friendly counter service and a big clean dining area. It's a bit after a drive from downtown Oceanside, but worth the hike.

1  Thank kay k
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We've found a new favorite Mexican restaurant close to home. Always delicious and Luz provides a great dining experience. We've had the shrimp tacos, enchiladas and the California burrito. All yummy!

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I am new resident to NorthSanDiegoCounty. Driven past Mi Asador every Sunday to and from Church service. Well, today I decided to stop and try it out….and, I was greatful I did!! Lots of tables, very clean, great Mexican dishes and the best of all a beautiful greeting and smile from Luz, the owner. While eating my meal, I couldn't help but notice how she welcomed and thanked everyone, with genuine care and appreciation. You won't feel like a member of la familia at those other places. I've never been in a restaurant where everyone could feel so welcome. The service was excellent, as was my burrito de carnitas! So, if your yearning for some excellent, affordable Mexican food this is the place!! Did I forget to include something? Yes, they have cerveza….can't eat mexican without a cold beer, right?

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This is always my first stop for Mexican, especially the breakfast plates. You could not ask for a more friendly and welcoming staff, especially the hostess. There are lots of vegetarian options and the salsa bar is one of the best I have tasted. You are guaranteed a brighter day for eating here.