“Great food and drink”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice dishes, most of them has a bit of spice to them. Good selection of beers and wines. They have a kids menu too.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

They have crafted cocktails and multiple local beers on tap. The food was delicious. The staff was friendly. We wish we would have found this before our last night.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Like many have mentioned, you will be hard pressed to find anything on the menu that is on any other restaurant menu. It was so hard choosing because everything sounded so good. In the end I got the Beef Wellington which as it sounds was fancy schmancy. Unfortunately too fancy for my pallet. Don't get me wrong, it was very good, but just not something I would ordinarily eat. My husband got the halibut which he enjoyed very much. I had a taste, and just like mine it was bit fancier than I am accustomed to. The fish was cooked perfectly though. My daughters meal was the best as she had something a little more traditional, the Chile Verde. This was a very elegant chile verde, not a burrito smothered in sauce. Even though it was 'elevated' this was definitely something I would order if I came back. I only say 'if' because the place was a little 'popular' for my tasted. It seemed like they had a lot of regulars as well as a lot of people trying for the first time but even though it was a Monday it was still a wait to get in at about 7PM. Not a long wait at all though. Only thing I can mention that was really on the down side is the staff. I don't think our server smiled once and seemed to act like we were a nuisance. The other servers, while they seemed a bit friendlier, still didn't seem happy to be there. In their defense we saw at least 2 different customers yelling, and I mean YELLING at employees at the front door while we were there. They were yelling about the wait which is silly, and I did feel bad for the employees and wondered how much this happened. Some of lthe clientel definately came off as the ' I am better than these people' types so they probably have to put up with a lot of this sort of thing.

In the end this place is definitely worth trying. If your taste leans more towards blue collar cooking it will be worth the experience at least and if you like a good drink you will be in the right place.

Note: My daughter (who is in her early 20's, it was actually her birthday dinner, loved the place from top to bottom. Also, the drinks are amazing!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We had a very good brunch. The place was very busy, so rather than wait 30 minutes, we sat on stools at the bar. The service was very good and the food excellent! If you like beer, there are numerous ones on tap to choose from.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

What a great atmosphere, the food was incredible. We all had great meals. They had a lot of choice for me to eat and where very aware of celiac and ask ingredients in their menu.