“True Locals Bar - Great Food”

PCH Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #97 of 410 Restaurants in Oceanside
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We lived in Oceanside for a couple of years before a friend took us to this great locals hang-out for breakfast. If you do not know where it is chances are you will drive past this hole in the wall located in a very small strip commercial development. But it is a wonderful find. Tasty casual food (burgers, sandwhichs, tacos, wings, etc.) at very reasonable prices. My wife and I keep returning for breakfast and lunch. I like the home made chicken tortilla soup for lunch and jalapeno cheese biscuits and gravey with eggs for breakfast. Yum. There is a full bar and a large beer selection.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Busy little spot with great food and service! We had chicken sliders and a breakfast sandwich- both good sized portions and very tasty! The service was quick and friendly!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Always rotating interesting beers on tap. Knowledgeable bartenders, very good bar food, good specials, friendly patrons, families welcome.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Carlsbad for business and we needed a casual place for beer and wings. I looked up a few online and this one looked nice so we went.

We could tell it was a place loved by locals, and that's a good sign. Beer selection are good. They seemed to have ~15 on tap, and change them frequently. Wonderful place if you're into enjoying different beers from time to time.

I ordered fish taco and buffalo chicken wings. Taco was light and tasty. Wing sauce was spicy enough and well balanced between sweetness and tanginess. They were wet kind as opposed to dry wings. It's a matter of personal preference but I like wet ones.

I regret that I couldn't drink beer, though, as I was the designated driver that night.

出張で近くに宿泊しており、到着1日目だったので軽くビールとチキンウイングで済ませられそうなバーを探してたどり着きました。

地元に愛されている店らしく和やかな雰囲気です。ビールのセレクションが多いこと、料理が美味しいことでオススメできます。チキンウイングは美味しかった(期待通り)し、フィッシュタコスはサッパリしててもたれずこれもなかなかオススメでした。

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The tacos here are to die for, the rotating beers/ciders on tap are of great variety, and the laid back atmosphere of the whole place makes it a real winner.