“Excellent ”

Cafe de Thai and Sushi
Ranked #68 of 410 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I have spent a lot of time in Thailand and the food was very good. Not as spicy as it’s original but nevertheless great. I don’t know much about sushi but I loved what I had. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I stopped by for lunch the other day and was pleasantly surprised by how good the food and service were.

I ordered the pork ramen soup which was very tasty. The broth had a bold flavor and it was a generous portion. I also ordered some sashimi and sushi. The fish was fresh and the presentation was good too. I will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

The quality of the food, the service and the atomosphere overall is far above your typical local restaurant. It appears in all the years I've been a patron, most who dine here are repeat customers, enthusiasticlly loyal . And we all know that when a restaurant consitently finds their patrons returning time after time in a town where there are many choices to dine, it's evidently a good restaurant offering satisfying food and just as important, a pleasant diining experience. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We have been going to this restaurant for years with friends but recently moved into the neighborhood and now frequent it nearly every week. We nearly always sit at the sushi bar and are treated to undersea delights crafted by Van or Brandon, both veterans in the trade. How can I tell this is great sushi other than the taste and the atmosphere? Let's just say I have a very sensitive digestive system when it comes to sushi and I am advised very quickly by my body if it is not fresh. Enough said. This is a great place with a great atmosphere and one that we will continue to enjoy hopefully for years to come.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem. The sushi was very special. The chef does a nice job with preparation and presentation. I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank JohnBrentwood