“Good middle eastern food, clean place, great prices”

Maans Mediteranean Grill
Ranked #131 of 436 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Coupon in Entertainment Book
Description: Coupon in Entertainment Book
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I don't have too much more to add to my title. It took them a little while to prepare it because they prepared everything fresh and so I was happy to wait. First they gave me the salad which I am not showing in the photo because I ate it too soon. But I am showing the rest of the plate, and it was very good. The chicken was done just right. I didn't care for the big glop of mayonnaise in the side dish, I just ignored it, take it or leave it, no problem. The serving size was great. The salad size was also great. I think this is a steal for the price. If I lived around here I absolutely would come back.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The food is fresh and delicious so sometimes the service is a little slow, don't go there if you're crunched for time. Other than that, plenty of gluten free options, you just need to ask. Good food!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 24 January 2017

If you like eating at a hole-in-the-wall place with GREAT food, this is your place.
We (myself and my better half) have eaten here many times and never once have we been disappointed.

We like to get the three meat selection (meal for two) and share it. If you order that meal, it comes with a salad (awesome dressing) for each person, pita bread and hummus, and your meat (plus rice, pickled vegies and dipping sauces).

We usually have a little bit leftover for the next day (and it's still delicious) and have it as a snack.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Really a 3. something. Not exceptional but I could go back.

The food is bland and portions are moderate. There are frequent coupons in various places. You order at counter. They have real cutlery. Place is not large and seats maybe 25. I could go back but not in a hurry. Service was fine. About 6 customer passed through at 4PM on a Saturday. Very clean.

Had their salad (regular "Greek" salad) , beef Kabob Entree and Shrimp (6 medium looking lost on the rice) Kabob with rice and Humus (blended to a cream and with a slight earthy flavor). You can check menu on line. They had a good selection of beers.

Plenty Parking. Its the second strip development on right hand side going East after College. Not obvious from road and turn in from Oceanside Boulevard is easy to miss.

Its on Mileage plus which is worth a few points.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I frequently go to Maans because their food is absolutely delicious, reasonably priced and you get lots of it. Their baba ganoush is amazing, and I don't like eggplant. Go figure. Their salads are fresh, and the meats are tender and juicy. This place is a hidden gem. I've had various different items on their menu and have not been disappointed yet.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Maans Mediteranean Grill? Share your experiences!