All reviews room was clean taco bell burger king would stay here again pool and hot tub homeless people close to the airport san francisco free shuttle microwave iron hairdryer tile furnishings
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived on a late night flight and picked up the laser shuttle at 12:48am. Every staff member that we encountered was very professional and friendly. The breakfast was reasonably good. Free wifi is pretty weak. Neighborhood is a bit sketchy and it is not advisable to walk out at night. Rooms have comfortable beds and ours (307) had a very nice shower.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Keep in mind that I am writing this review after only having to pay $35 a night due to my sister being an employee of choice hotels. I would not stay in this hotel again unless I just had to. Room was pretty clean but that is where the good news ends. The TV uses an archaic remote that does not allow you to change the input, no hooking up a video game system, laptop, or dvd player. When I asked the night manager about it she replied "I don't know about TVs, they just told me you can't change it." The placement of the TV is also horrible, can barely see it when laying in bed. The wifi connection was also very bad, my three year old did not appreciate the constant network drops while watching Netflix. The hot tub was also out of order due to a broken heating element, this just put a cherry on top... The day staff was friendly but the night staff left something to be desired. Overall bad experience.

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank Navigate809200
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel was nice and its even pet friendly (you must pay a small fee). The beds comfortable and it was clean.
They do have a pool but it was an outdoor pool, which was nice in a way but bot so much if you want to enjoy it with the kids late in the afternoon. They also have a jacuzzi outside.
When Im traveling its always important that I have good internet connection and I believe the wifi was great.
The food could improved but so far I would stay in this hotel again.
The only thing was that we couldn't fill up the bathtub, Im not sure if its like that in every room or it was just ours, but it wasn't fun when having to give to babies a bath.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 2 September 2016

My daughter and I were flying out of Oakland Airport super early so we selected The Quality Inn the night before. Room was comfortable and people were polite and helpful. There is a pool too. If you are in need of an airport hotel, Quality Inn is a fine option.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2016

The staff and maids were all friendly and nice. I'd give the personnel 5 stars! The breakfast is pretty tasty, too!

However, I'm giving this one star because of the hassle of being charged twice.

The Quality Inn was good for what you pay for. I used hotwire.com and was given this hotel. For those who don't know, you pre-pay on hotwire.com and are given a hotel. Upon checking in, the front desk receptionist asked for my credit card for room incidentals, which I thought was typical. Turns out, she charged me for a room (basically I paid twice). It wasn't until I checked my credit card statement that I spotted this. The receptionist didn't even give me a receipt upon check out. So if I hadn't checked my credit card statement, I would have been cheated out of $130+.

I called the hotel back. The person who answered the phone said to call back after 3PM PST since that was the time when the lady who could fix it would be in.

Finally got in touch with the manager to get it fixed. She said my credit card would be credited back the $130+.

Date of stay: July 2016