“Chocolate Croissants!”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I was looking for some pastries for breakfast to take to a friend so I decided to stop at La Farine Bakery. I got 6 chocolate croissants to go and they were all DELISH!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This place has many admirers. They do a good job with breads and pastries. The special desserts are works of art.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Being European it's hard to come by decent bread in the otherwise glorious States. I am so grateful for La Farine as they not only provide a great variety of breads as well as make the best breads in each category (wheat levain, all types of baguettes,...), but they also have enough stores so that one is within reach wherever you move to in the East Bay!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Since discovering this place, I have hardly made a dessert. Their tarts are as delicious as they are beautiful. Especially pleased with their crusts. Baguettes rival Acme! Be sure to order ahead for holiday cakes.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I go here for my breads whenever dinner requires it and treats whenever the mood strikes me. The pastries are delish, my faves include the frangipanis, croissants and the savory bun. Their breads are fresh daily and the best I've found in the bay. And their assortment of cakes are just waiting for the right occasion in my life to taste on, they all look so good. Plus the people are all very pleasant, operating a calm and collected atmosphere. Great place.