1,172 results
All reviews oakland airport breakfast buffet fitness center rental car convenient location park and fly an early flight oracle arena shuttle service bart station san francisco raiders game convenience hawaii bay freeway
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Location location location is the best thing this hotel has going for it. Staff was very courteous welcoming and friendly. Not your typical Hilton setup and not the most updated common areas, rooms was refreshed but still felt dated and worn, even the front desk name tags look like they have seen better days. This feels like one of this properties that in a few years won't be a Hilton but will be the airport hotel and conference center.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

I just spent last night at the Hilton Oakland Airport. My friend and I needed to pick up someone at the airport at 8 a.m. and wanted to beat the traffic. Staying at the Hilton was a memorable experience! I would highly recommend this hotel. Our room needed to be “de-feathered” due to my allergies to down. While this was taking place we were given two drink passes to the bar. The bartender was friendly, gracious and hospitable. Our room was quite comfortable and met all our needs. In the morning we were treated to a delicious breakfast buffet that catered to the tastes of everyone: sausages, bacon, eggs, French toast, pancakes, hot oatmeal, pastries of every kind, smoked salmon, juices of every kind, yogurts, milks, and fresh fruit galore. I give this hotel 6 stars!

Room tip: Second floor rooms 2228 or nearby are far from the elevators and ice machine. Nice and quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Nothing really special about this place, clean room, close to the airport for those early morning flight. Food was bar food, the restaurant not open in the evening, not what I was looking for, but I ate it and found it ok !

Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 15 February 2016

The mattress was rock hard which made it impossible to get a good night's rest. I will not stay at this hotel or use this chain again. The location near to my business appointment made it convenient, but there are not restaurants nearby and the neighborhood in general is dicey. It's a shame, because the service staff was excellent otherwise.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Decent hotel, but under construction. Good location to rental car returns and airport. Fee for parking. safe lot. Decent workout facility. Decor is dated. I would stay there again if rates were decent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts