All reviews weekly rate free upgrade washer and dryer football game san francisco clean rooms nice room pleasant stay enjoyed my stay walking distance flat screen oracle arena non smoking close to the airport freeway bay hbo
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Stayed 1 night, between connecting flights. Had emailed before booking and received prompt reply. When I arrived, the wonderful people on duty calmed me down (I had a - for me, very unusual - fight with the cab driver) and made me feel so welcome and valued as a person. Thank you!! The room was clean, the bed very comfy, and I had a good sleep. Exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely stay here again on my connections through Oakland.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 30 May 2016

The room is small but OK for the price. One of the things they advertise is FREE Internet. It is painfully slow and spotty. I am here trying to send files back to my job and I consistently lose connection or it clocks for a while. I can't use Skype, watch Netflix, or listen to Pandora uninterrupted. These are things I do to kill time when I travel. My laptop and iPad are useless here.Thank GOD for my smartphone!!!! If you are reliant on Technology like me this is NOT the place for you. The internet FROZE as I was writing this review. LOL
Everything else was Great!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Bay Breeze I, Public Relations Manager at Bay Breeze Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

We recently had a glitch with our internet provider and they fixed it. We apologize for inconvenience it may have caused.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I've been staying here during my last 5 visits to Oakland, and the staff & management has won me over from other hotels. Its not only great on my pocket, but also very nice and comfortable beds, safe, very clean rooms, quiet inside the rooms - although I could use a less of freshener in the room :)

Room tip: All rooms are great rooms - also expect to be surprised when you may get upgraded.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bay Breeze I, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Breeze Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2016

Thank you for your words of appreciation. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with Bay Breeze Inn. We are looking forward to accommodating you again.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I've stayed here for several weeks. They are consistently the cheapest price for a decent property, and I've stayed several places lately.

If you're looking for economic value, I suggest checking them out. Lodging, in general, in the Bay Area, is selling for very high price. Here is lower, consistently.

They have 24-hour service, because it's family owned and their owner's unit is right next to the office. They care about the customer.

Just today, they gave me a king bed for the queen price, too.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I got this room as I was only going to be I town for a few ours. I would need to get ready for an event I was in town for. I was highly disappointed in them not having an iron/ ironing board in the room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Bay Breeze I, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Breeze Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

We do offer iron and ironing boards to all our guests along with hair dryers upon request. So please ask the front desk staff and we will be happy to assist you.