See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2018

the room has two double beds, and a very small bathroom, includes the continental breakfast from 7 to 10 am. I think It should start from 6 in the morning, as the guests gather at these times, the bread that is the main element of the breakfast is finished, you have to go and request that they replace more with the manager of the loby. There were cockroaches in the room.

Room Tip: it has a Little refrigerator and a microwave,
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We stayed in the hotel July 21st for one night. We got to our room at 11:30pm at night and got out of our car to witness some kind of drug deal, then we made it to our room on the second floor and very sketchy people staying next to us. Fighting and yelling, cars screetching tires, men fist fighting, drugs everywhere. We never slept the entire night and were so scared to even look out the window. Our room was filthy, I found a sock stuck in between the mattress, so I am sure that there were no clean sheets, pillow cases were dirty, bathroom was gross and the shower was dirty. We had no towels in the room or soap of any kind. We wore flip flops in the shower and to walk around, no way my feet would touch the carpet. This place needs to be demolished. This is a very bad part of town. I do not recommend this place to anyone. We will never ever go back. I am glad we made it through the night and no gun shots were fired at our room. DO NOT STAY THERE!!!! I did not want to give this one star, but I had to in order to post it.

Room Tip: Do not Stay there ** Warning ** Drugs, Fighting, Yuk
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank djaramill0
Reviewed 24 July 2018

The service was terrible, the personell was not friendly, when something was finished during the breakfast it was not refilled. The room was very dirty, very moisture, stank of mould and was not cleaned every day. The shower was not clean and it was mould along the walls and the top of the shower had started to fall down in large pieces. A very bad smell inside the room and it was really not healthy,

Room Tip: I spoke to the neighbour and they had the same condition in their room.
1  Thank bbross679953
Reviewed 16 July 2018

The hotel is in a good location with good links to San Francisco. However, the hotel is fairly dated with poor internet and a broken ice machine. The breakfast was basic but did the job. The hotel was one, if not the cheapest hotel in the area. If I was to revisit San Francisco I would defiantly spend more money on accommodation.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Looked for a hotel on kayak. Found one near a lake front area, under amenities online it says it has a pool. No pool. That was a bummer but not why I’m writing this review. The front desk lady was so flat out rude. The room was disgusting,stained, smelled. All night the neighbors were paryitng cigarette smoke, pot smoke was coming in under our front door hot boxing our little room. I have 2 little ones. Neighbors slamming doors all night. So maybe you won’t get those neighbors but the rooms won’t change, disgusting.

Room Tip: Tear the place down.
1  Thank wcoble725423