See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Looked for a hotel on kayak. Found one near a lake front area, under amenities online it says it has a pool. No pool. That was a bummer but not why I’m writing this review. The front desk lady was so flat out rude. The room was disgusting,stained, smelled. All night the neighbors were paryitng cigarette smoke, pot smoke was coming in under our front door hot boxing our little room. I have 2 little ones. Neighbors slamming doors all night. So maybe you won’t get those neighbors but the rooms won’t change, disgusting.

Room tip: Tear the place down.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wcoble725423
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Stayed here after a disappointing AirBnb. Wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised by a few things: how much space there was for one person, how nice the shower was, and the friendliness of the front desk. On the downside, WiFi was spotty for most of my stay and despite it being a non-smoking room, there was a faint smell of cigarettes. All in all, it was conveniently located for my business trip and I wouldn't mind staying again!

Room tip: Bring air freshner if older, musky smells bother you.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Where do I start? The office staff ranged from rude to indifferent. The wifi never worked in my room the entire stay - when I told the woman at the front desk, she just shrugged her shoulders and said she had nothing to do with the wifi. No apology, no suggestions, just rude. The phone in my room didn't work. The air conditioner was missing parts. I arrived at night and the lights outside my room were out - it was very dark and it felt unsafe, especially because there were a lot of people just hanging around the office, parking lot and around the rooms. Lots of noise at night from people and cars. I had to move the bed to plug in a lamp when I arrived. The parking lot appeared to be the place for various transactions between people staying and not staying at the hotel. The soap and shampoo were removed and not replaced. I didn't even eat the breakfast because it was so unappealing - and served in a dirty white room. Everything is run down in this hotel. It was a convenient location to where I needed to be, but I made a huge mistake by trying to find a convenient option. One of the nights during my stay I had a nightmare about getting murdered in this hotel. This hotel should not be in operation.

Room tip: Choose a room at another hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Daniel T
Reviewed 25 June 2018

If you are homeless then it's a place to survive. The bed sheets are full of all kinds of stains, and the whole room is horrifyingly smelly. Some of the evening shift staff are very rude and will let you feel helpless and frustrated. But, there are a few staff members (morning shift) who were very nice to all the visitors. The rooms which are shown on the website are not true. Do you want to experience yourself?

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Don't ever stay here unless you're trying to score a prostitute or heroin. Also if you do do not book it on booking. com. Worst customer service you can imagine. The hotel staff were equally poor none worse than ameena.

Trip type: Travelled solo