“Great spot for seafood and the SF Giants game”

Quinn's Lighthouse Restaurant and Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Quinn's Lighthouse Restaurant and Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,368 Restaurants in Oakland
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Livingston
Description: East Bay Restaurant Wins in 2006 "BEST WINE LISTS IN AMERICA" Competition. Quinn's Lighthouse Restaurant was awarded the Grand Prize in the Short List Category by Restaurant Hospitality Magazine. The Judges found Quinn's List "SHORT and SWEET” with well chosen, food friendly selections. The list distinguished it self though "DEAD ON" informative Wine descriptions and an innovative Specialty Feature of Rose Wines from around the World. Quinn's Lighthouse is the Landmark Center Piece of the Oakland Waterfront Historic Embarcadero Cove Marina. Quinn's Lighthouse was awarded "BEST CASUAL DINING FAMILY RESTAURANT OF THE EAST BAY" BY THE OAKLAND TRIBUNE. Quinn's serves an eclectic mix of traditional American cuisine, ethnic specialties and seafood specialties from both coasts. The Yacht Club Dining Room, located on the main floor, offers a quiet and relaxing dining atmosphere overlooking the Embarcadero Cove Marina.
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I walked to this restaurant from my hotel and asked to sit upstairs in the bar so I could catch the game on TV. It was loud and crowed, but it was the bar. They have a nice restaurant downstairs.

I had a great seat and very attentive service. I had an okay martini, decent clam chowder, a good salad and a yummy half-bucket of steamed mussels. I was not rushed even though I was alone and I was seated at a four top. The service was right on and I enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Quinn's sits on the water and is a decent place for lunch. It was a bit loud on the day my group had lunch there because there was another party that was pretty noisy. Nice variety of food and daily specials. Portions are large and prepared well, but the layout of the tables made it difficult if not impossible to include everyone (7 people) in the conversation during the meal. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Not sure we'd go back as a group. Smaller numbers, 2 or 4 people would do better.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

Sitting by the window looking out over the harbor will win you over. It's romantic and cozy with great food, nice wine and a very friendly staff. Go to watch the sun set and enjoy the view.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

We stayed at the Executive Inn which is about .2 miles away and a short walk. We went in for lunch and were hooked on the excellent bar service. We kept the meals to lighter fare until the last day. The bucket of muscles is a good deal and the drink pours make you want to stay longer. We ate dinner there the final day of our stay and the food was good. I would go back there for sure if staying in the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Whew, portions are huge!

We went with friends and neither of us had been to this restaurant before. It's on the water with a view of the boat harbor. We're told it was built in the late 19th century. I don't know if it's true, but it did look old.

Interior is rustic and seemingly well worn. It had an expansive beer, wine and cocktail menu. At first glance prices seem a bit high until you see the portions you receive. None of us "big eaters" could finish our meals. Good news! Leftovers to take home for the next day!

Our waiter wasn't overly friendly or helpful. When asked about the different beer choices he couldn't tell us much. Tables are small which proved to be a bit of a challenge with the large plates, but staff is right there to help clear completed items out of the way.

After lunch we went up into the lighthouse pub. This is a "peanut shells on the floor" kind of place. Not a particularly clean place but comfortable for a glass of wine or a cocktail.

Parking is across the street in what appears to be office building parking.

Lunch for two, with drinks, cup of soup and half bucket of clams: $66.78