“Best Gluten Free Bakery Ever!”

Mariposa Baking Gluten Free
Ranked #3 of 27 Dessert in Oakland
Reviewed 28 August 2018

While in San Francisco visiting a friend took me to this amazing bakery in the Ferry Building. They have products sold in other stores around San Francisco. This bakery is small but has the most amazingly delicious gluten free products. We had sandwiches on their baguette. We would have been deliriously happy with just the baguette. I ended up getting a couple of extra baguettes to enjoy later. They have so many other bakery items that it was hard to choose. I wish they had one here in Houston, TX!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I went to the location that is in the ferry building in SF but the same company. I discovered them on my last trip to SF and I am hooked. I walked to the ferry building in the morning for breakfast and discovered some great gluten-free pastries. They are a grab and go walk-up location.I love their bear claw, it is delicious. They have a good selection of muffins, cookies, donuts, and other pastries. The staff is pleasant and very efficient. I was in and out of there in minutes. I will definitely be visiting them again.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I was delighted to find a bakery thar was gluten free. I went in to see what they had and was amazed. I got a cherry cream cheese danish and a chocolate croissant to go. I was literally amazed when I had the danish, it was delicious. We ended up going back to get me a sandwich for lunch. A turkey and cranberry club with avocado on a baguette. I am thrilled to have found this bakery and you can order online. It’s a must if you are in San Francisco.
The chocolate croissant was delicious as well and did not even taste gluten free.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

What can I say? Absolutely blown away. We visited the shop in the Ferry Building in SF after having read reviews in line about their GF Fayre. We weren’t disappointed. Great choice and delicious. Not cheap to be honest, but it was all very delicious.

1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place,,,went with my friends.i order an a ham and egg sandwich,,wow. Simple delicious. The service is very friendly and the place is super clean..