See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Motel is good located near the highway and BART subway to San Francisco. In about 15 minutes you are in downtown (usd 3,45). Parking at the motel and Wifi are free of charge. Rooms are simple decorated and a little dated but clean. Nice television. Motel is much cheaper compared to downtown SF hotels. In about 20 minutes walk you are at the Jack London square, one of Oakland's most famous squares.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stefan D
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Avoid staying here at all costs! The front desk person was very rude! The whole place is very dirty and the neighborhood is very run down! We were here for two nights and regretted booking as soon as we drove up. We will never stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Cheyenne W
Reviewed 12 February 2017

The room was clear and they good hotel. Very close to BART. Some of people close by on the edge, but walking distance to Chinatown. Sunday morning at Alice Street Bakery was wonderful. The price was reasonable.

Room tip: Close to freeway, but with fan on slept fine.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank dmichaelbush
Reviewed 16 January 2017

First, thank you to the owner Tiger who called me to tell me that I left my MacBook charger in the room. This saved me $100.00 and I'm super grateful.

We stayed here one night on business as the hotel was very close to a venue. Rooms were basic but clean. Hotel was quiet despite being next to freeway. Best part, in this neighborhood I was concerned about the hotel having "active or noisy" patrons. Honestly, we had no problems with noise or troublesome folks. I'd stay here again for the deal anytime.

Thanks again Tiger

Room tip: Conner room was good.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 1 December 2016

So sad...Had to come in to Oakland from 6 hours north for a doctor's appointment, and didn't have a lot of time to search for a place. This doesn't look as nice in person as it does on the website. Dark and depressing, and hard to find at night. When you have to get buzzed in by a clerk from behind bullet proof glass, you kind of worry about yourself and your children. My little girl left a stuffed toy and the next day, I called to ask if they found it. Although difficult to understand the man who answered, (pretty sure English was not is first and primary language, said he had it. I asked if I could do something to get it sent to us. He said they don;t do that, but I could come pick it up. I told him we live 6 hours away, (and I can't imagine going back VOLUNTARILY, ever again). Basically, bad location, poor service, old,dark depressing rooms that are small and questionably clean. Don't do it, wish I hadn't...100 bucks thrown away!

Date of stay: November 2016