“Utah Jazz get the win”
Review of Oracle Arena

Oracle Arena
Ranked #5 of 129 things to do in Oakland
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I am from Scotland and although as a kid had been to America a number of times it was always in the summer so never got to see my beloved Jazz play that was until March 25th.

We had just been to the A’s game so walked around to the Oracle I was stopped outside and told I would need to check my bag but that was way back in the car park it was a bit of a trek down to the bag check and later to collect it just took time away from being in the arena but I understand why security is paramount. And honestly the guy at the bag check was so nice even though I was wearing a Jazz jersey lol.

We got through security and made our way to our seats the lady at the entrance was very nice and ribbed me about being a Jazz fan and that did I lose a bet etc was all in good fun. When I first saw the court and the inside of the arena I was amazed I had only seen this place on tv before and it does not do it justice.

As I has travelled 5000 miles to see the game I chanced my arm and asked an usher if he would take my pic behind the basket he was very gracious and did and we chatted for a minute or so about were I was from etc and he really hoped I enjoyed the experience of my first NBA game.

The Jazz won so it completed what had been an amazing night for me all the staff were amazing a real credit to the arena I couldn’t have had a better experience.

1  Thank James S
"ticket prices"
"sound system"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was one of the best experiences I have had in a while. I took my Godson here while he was visiting on Spring Break. He had a blast. The tour is excellent. The tour guide Amanda was fantastic. She knew a lot about the stadium, shared fun facts and had fun trivia moments. You can take pictures and video in all areas except for one. You get to go in the visitor's locker room and possibly get close to the court. If you can't afford a game, go on the tour! I have been both to a game and on the tour and the tour is way better. My godson couldn't stop smiling and neither could I!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Amanda (the tour guide) was SO FUN and very informative at the same time. This tour is a must for any basketball fan. Get a behind the scenes look at the arena, and go to places that you’d normally never get to see! We had non fans in our group that were instant fans after the tour.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Warriors are super but the stadium is not at the same level , shop and restaurant are dated , not a Nice architecture.