Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Oakland Airport
USD 229*
USD 310*
USD 194*
  • Pool
Bay Breeze Inn Oakland(Oakland)
USD 97*
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Oakland)(Great Value!)
USD 127*
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
USD 207*
  • Pool
All reviewsoakland airportsports barnext morningfront desk staffon demandwalls are a bit thinking sizethe rental car centerfree shuttlebart stationsporting eventsnice sizeshuttle servicewould definitely stay here againdecent breakfastfree breakfasthotel is clean
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I booked this hotel based on tripadvisor reviews. I actually keep re-reading the reviews and checking to make sure I stayed in the right place, but sadly, we did stay at Holiday in at 77 Hegenberger Road.

My husband and I only needed 1 night, we were leaving on an early flight out of Oakland and this seemed like a great choice. Location wise this is close.

The location might be new but maybe they didn't clean the 2 different rooms we were in since they built this place. I was skeeved. I have traveled for years with work (although not anymore) and I can say this place needs a good cleaning. I am angry that I paid money to sleep there at all.

First, we checked in and were given the wrong room, we had paid for a 2 king room. The room we were put in was in front of an elevator next to an ice machine (loud, you don't want to be there, if you have to stay here at all). When we called the front desk they quickly moved us: Plus for them for the quick customer service, mistakes do happen. The first room was dirty though and I mentioned it to the desk and I asked her if they had any updated rooms. She informed me this was a new property. We were moved another room up the hall. We were on the 3rd floor.

There were stains on the sheets, stains on the furniture, white flaky dirt and dust build up against all of the walls, smudge marks on all of the walls and did I mention what looked like blood stains on the top sheet (and I didn't even pull the blanket off to see it so there is no way housekeeping missed this).

Walls were paper thin. I heard our neighbor talking, not loud, he was just talking, sounded like to someone on a phone. Heard every siren. I lived in NYC and it wasn't this loud in my apartment so I am someone that is used to noise.

PROS: Front desk moved us quickly. I did call for directions and they were helpful. the free shuttle to the airport was key. Cute little welcome pack.

Unfortunately not clean equals not sanitary. I took some pictures with my camera. The pictures are somewhat dim but the lighting was poor in the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank jmmommy
tbuckl4, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Oakland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hotel. I must apoligize for the condition of your room during your stay. We do pride ourselves in how we operate our Hotel although feedback from the guest is an important part of achieving award winning service. We do appreciate your input and look forward to seeing you again.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Reviewed 7 November 2011

This is a very new Holiday Inn at the Oakland airport. It advertised being one of the first of its kind to offer two king beds and did not dissapoint. The rooms were clean and spacious. The resturant on the property was better than standard fare. We had a late arriving flight andwere headed out to the wine country the next morning, so this seemed a perfect fit.

Room Tip: As nice and new as this property is, it is very close to the Oakland Colesium, home of the Oakland Raiders. You DO NOT want to stay here on the night before or the night after an Oakland home game!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jollymon22
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Hotel was exceptionally nice as most Holiday Inn Express are. The only complaint is the fact that a continental breakfast was not included as it is normally the case in every Holiday inn Express I have stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Great experience, Brian was so helpful, friendly and when we arrived early, he helped us out by letting us check in before 3:00 p.m.....Rooms are quiet, large and the bed was so comfortable.. the cleaning staff was great. Will be going back and will be staying at this hotel....

Room Tip: The rooms are quiet....
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2011

We recently stayed at this hotel in September for a night.... Amazing. It's been remodeled and they certainly did an amazing job. Immediately as you walk in you are greeted by friendly staff. It was a group of 6 of us too. The rooms were really nice and clean which is very important to me. The bed was comfortable! Overall we all were satisfied with our stay and the value for what we paid for was worth it. I'd stay here again maybe even for more than one night.

• Stayed: September 2011