“Lunch dim sum 👍”

Ranked #199 of 1,342 Restaurants in Oakland
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Very good dim sum in the middle of Oakland Chinatown. People are nice and efficient! Dishes are big and yummy!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Their lunch special was Dim sum we all choose to order from a menu so we order fried rice with shrimp, chicken with green beans flounder fish fried so the food was very tasty we'll go back again. lunch time was crowded but we're able to have a table right away.
Not bad for being our second choice restaurant.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

There may be fancier dim sum places with prices to match but we always go to Gourmet Delight first. Wonderful and authentic food, low price, simple setting, fast and kind service, just solid all around. They have all of your delicious dim sum favorites here, but they do a few things better than anyone, my favorite of which is the eggplant.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I was born and raised in Canton, and I had lived in NYC for several years. I love dim sum. The dim sum here is really good and authentic. The price is decent. I will definitely go there again next time I visit Oakland.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

I can't speak for their food overall, but their dim sum hits all the right notes which to me comes down to good selection and execution. The pork dumplings, crepes, shrimp dumplings, pork buns, chow fun, etc. were all fantastic. Our family of five ate like it was going out of style given that we skipped breakfast for dim sum brunch. The best part is our bill came out to $46 which also included some pretty excellent tea. It's hard to imagine doing much better with regard to dim sum.

Been to Gourmet Delight Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!