“One of the better Mexican places I have dined at”
Review of Mariscos Colima

Mariscos Colima
Ranked #29 of 53 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Their selling point is their food. We ordered the veggie wet burritos, chips-salsa and a salad. Thoroughly enjoyed everything. Overestimated our capabilities to tolerate the spicy salsa though and paid the next morning on cue.
We ordered on the phone and took the food to go. Service was quick. The dine in setting was in sync with their prices. Nothing too flashy. Wouldn't mind for the price and the taste.
Keep up the good work guys.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Good Mexican food, but I am from Bakersfield where we have many excellent Mexican food places to eat.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Taco Tuesday is the best, for a buck a taco, very tasty , good friendly service, haven't tried anything else yet

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

My girlfriend and I were leaving Yosemite and looking for a light lunch when I spotted Mariscos Colima stuck back in a small plaza. We circled back around to check it out and knew we were in luck when a group of Hispanics came out as we were entering. It was $1 Taco Tuesday so I had pork while my lady went with a taco salad. Everything was seasoned well and tasted very fresh. Each table had an assortment of hot sauces to add the amount of heat desired. Prices were great too and we continued on our drive well satisfied.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

If you need food fast and aren't into the greasiness that is typical fast food, give this place a shot. You may have to wait about 10 minutes or so for food, but the prices are good and the food was good too. Not quite to the same quality as a sit down restaurants (El Cid is the place for that, excellent!), but you will be pleased.

Date of visit: July 2016