USD 186
USD 100
Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
USD 181
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
USD 209
USD 147
USD 129
USD 123
USD 149
Yosemite Sierra View Bed & Breakfast(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
USD 232
USD 239
USD 637
Hounds Tooth Inn(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

This place is an amazing place to enjoy tea on the patio and forget about the fast paced city life. The staff members were incredibly friendly and helpful. The air smells wonderful at the site is located among the pines.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

I usually dont leave reviews but I'm just trying to save others from wasting $175 like we did. Two words...Absolute FILTH!! Fridge didn't get cold, oven didn't work and when I called the office I was asked to "just use the microwave". Not to mention the dirt in this place. It was obvious nothing had been cleaned before arrival. Jacuzzi not even rinsed let alone scrubbed. The dirt in jacuzzi was down right disgusting! Will never go back to this place again!!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Gina L
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Where do I begin, I am not a negative person and this is my first ever review for lodging. My husband and I learned a lesson from staying here and NOT checking out some reviews before booking! I am warning you do NOT stay here! The inn keepers are nice, but not the smartest people in Oakhurst. We had the "Blue Spruce" room reserved for 8 months, it sleeps 5 which is how many was in our party. When we arrived Anita took us to our room which had 1 king bed- I said, "Is there an upstairs with the other beds", she replied, "oh no just this king". "We have 5 people in our party we were supposed to have the "Blue Spruce" room" I said to her. She was like oh yeah, but I rented it out for the month....with NO notice to me by either phone or email! We should have taken that as a sign and left right then- lucky for us she had another room with 2 queens plus the room with the king which held us all. The kitchen/dining area was a wreck not with dirty dishes but clutter! Our rooms were dirty, dirty, dirty! I believe the ground outside was cleaner than our room floor. The sheets appeared to be clean but smelt terrible same with the towels. There were dust bunnies in every corner with cob webs and live SPIDERS. After we got our bath and settled in for the night we made our minds up that we would opt out for the breakfast that we had been looking forward to, (after all this was advertised as a "Bed and Breakfast" and the breakfast at these places is usually very good) and grab something in Oakhurst in hopes of finding somewhere cleaner to eat! I don't know how they make a living renting out rooms in such bad shape- but they do, as the place was FULL when we left. Had we of thought we could find somewhere else to stay in Oakhurst at that very minute we would have left the minute we stepped into the king room and saw the mess. Hope this review will save some people from the pain and regret that we encountered!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Clpp1972
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

This was a horrible experience. You cannot imagine how dirty our room was: dust, stank, spiders. It had probably not been cleaned for months or years.
We booked our hotel for 133 dollars tax included which is way too much for it. Yet when we arrived the owner asked us for 169 dollars saying the room we booked was not available anymore. Of course as refused. The room is full of dirty carpets. The mattress is covered with a plastic bag so each time you move the noise wakes you up. It's unacceptable for a place like that to be that expensive. The towels and sheets were stinky and obviously dirty. Do not book this hotek

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank mimimadison
Reviewed 24 July 2015

terrible/ dirty room dirty bed spiders in the room/ anywhere dust / back yard like rubbish / breakfast to late / very hard connect to wi-fi / - stay away from this hotel / only one reason here good location

Room Tip: dirty room with spiders and dust
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family