See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I want to start by saying that I am a poor college student. When I book a room I don't expect it to be fancy, but this place was disgusting. Our room was not only infested with ants, but also spiders! For breakfast they made an egg casserole that tasted like they just wanted to clean out the fridge. The wifi kept cutting in and out and the parking lot is extremely small. The hosts never even made eye contact with me and they kept calling my husband by the wrong name. The room was cramped and dirty and the whole place smells like cigarettes.Save yourself the money and go camping instead, it'll probably be cleaner.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I so wanted this to be as good as the name suggested. It looked like a lovely wooden lodge type place. Everything was dirty. We were shown to our room where Anita the host apologised that the bed had not been properly made and inferred it was the cleaner who must have had to attend to something else and didn't complete the task. The bedside lamp was not working unless the main light was on. Once the main light was off the bedside lamp also went out. The crockery and coffe machine in the room were dirty. The room may have at one time been beautiful and en vogue however now it was dated and not quaint. The curtains were hanging on one or two rings with the rest missing. All cosmetic but easily fixed. I was not disappointed at breakfast, because as I had expected the cups, crockery and cutlery were in need of a good wash, fabric napkins looked unwashed and all the breakfast items scattered around. The bacon, eggs and pancakes all looked okay, my husband said the eggs were cold by the time the bacon arrived. I think if you the hosts know they have all 9 rooms occupied they need to organise the catering more efficiently. Because of its location it is charging $100 per room plus 14% local taxes but it should be half as much or less. They seem to have all the rooms filled which is because it is the cheapest by comparison to the other hotels in this location. This could be a wonderful place if everything was cleaned up and de-cluttered. In general I do not like to put negative reviews on about anything but this should be a nudge to the owners that they need to put things right.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Coolcat26
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Great B&B---location was excellent---- great hosts---great Breakfasts---YUM!! Wonderful rooms with jacuzzis and antiques--very peaceful. Very easy to find and close to everything.

We will definitely return the next time we are in that area!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kyotdawg
Reviewed 23 February 2015

We stayed in this B&B in August 2011, it 's an awful place. I was with my husband and my two kids, when we got there, the owner was suspicious and yelled us, I thought it was crazy and I think her wife know it, because she tried to calm the situation. We didn’t live immediately because we were with kids and it was evening. The room was dirty with cat hair everywhere, we didn't have breakfast because it was too dirty.
When we came back home, we discovered they charged room on the credit card twice and we had to ask for refund!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank momdad2013
Reviewed 13 October 2014

My wife and I were very disappointed by this Inn. while the sheets were clean and the pleasant personality of the host were true enough that was all that is nice to say about the Inn. Many stacks of magazines and other "stuff" in the main house was the first hint all is not right. Torn curtains, and broken outdoor furniture was another But an old pot of coffee with mold on it in the room, and the sounds of mice in the room at night sealed it. We didn't want to stay for the breakfast. This Inn could be salvaged and I hope it will be, but till then I can't recommend it at all.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple