Pine Rose Inn
USD 189
USD 167
ComfortInn
Sierra Sky Ranch(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
USD 273
AscendHotels
Yosemite Sierra Inn(Oakhurst)
USD 188
USD 159
USD 199
Hounds Tooth Inn(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
USD 189
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
USD 339
USD 301
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
USD 334
USD 289
Hotels.com
USD 250
USD 265
USD 232
Hotels.com
USD 674
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Great B&B---location was excellent---- great hosts---great Breakfasts---YUM!! Wonderful rooms with jacuzzis and antiques--very peaceful. Very easy to find and close to everything.

We will definitely return the next time we are in that area!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kyotdawg
Reviewed 23 February 2015

We stayed in this B&B in August 2011, it 's an awful place. I was with my husband and my two kids, when we got there, the owner was suspicious and yelled us, I thought it was crazy and I think her wife know it, because she tried to calm the situation. We didn’t live immediately because we were with kids and it was evening. The room was dirty with cat hair everywhere, we didn't have breakfast because it was too dirty.
When we came back home, we discovered they charged room on the credit card twice and we had to ask for refund!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank momdad2013
Reviewed 13 October 2014

My wife and I were very disappointed by this Inn. while the sheets were clean and the pleasant personality of the host were true enough that was all that is nice to say about the Inn. Many stacks of magazines and other "stuff" in the main house was the first hint all is not right. Torn curtains, and broken outdoor furniture was another But an old pot of coffee with mold on it in the room, and the sounds of mice in the room at night sealed it. We didn't want to stay for the breakfast. This Inn could be salvaged and I hope it will be, but till then I can't recommend it at all.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Doug W
Reviewed 2 October 2014

Stayed one night in this place. Its location is between bass lake and Oakhurst town. It has tons of potential, but unfortunately it looks like a junkyard..literally. Junk was everywhere on the outside of the house and inside. There was no room on counters, tables, dining room tables because of all of the crap. We were shown to our room . It was a small bedroom, smelled old and there were handcuffs chained to the bed (We didn't ask). The owner was creepy giving me a bad vibe like I wanted to check for hidden cameras in the room. I would never stay here again let alone recommend this place to anybody else.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Browie
Reviewed 20 July 2014

It was about this same time last Sunday I was enjoying a delicious breakfast on the patio at Pine Rose Inn in Oakhurst. I did not want to drive to Yosemite in one day, and stopping in Oakhurst for the night worked for my schedule. I was greeted warmly and felt comfortable right away. I enjoyed my stay and look forward to staying at Pine Rose Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends