“Great food and excellent customer service!”
Review of China Delight

China Delight
Ranked #32 of 53 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Next to Best Western
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Our family (7 of us) stopped in when we were on vacation and took a chance on the China Delight. turned out dinner was very good. All of us loved it. But the best of all happened when I was over 400 miles away on our trip and realized I had left my credit card at the table! I called the restaurant and the owner confirmed he had found it and offered to mail it back to me. I received my card in the mail as was so happy not to have to cancel the card. Also, because my card weighs more than a normal credit cards, he put on 2 stamps on the envelope to insure it had enough postage. I am so thankful - He could have told me to cancel the card but instead he took the time, trouble and postage to mail it back to me. Next time in Oakhurst, I will definitely go back to the China Delight!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This place offers pretty decent Chinese food. Prices are a little on the high side but the service is very quick. I can call in an order from next door at our hotel and walk down to the restaurant, where our order is usually ready within 10 minutes. Since the restaurant caters to travelers, they provide all utensils and plateware necessary to eat at no extra charge. The owner and front desk staff are very nice.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

After a long day exploring inside Yosemite National Park, Chinese food seemed to be what we were looking for. China Delight was located next to the hotel we were staying at so we wandered over for a meal. We had soup, salt and pepper pork chop, fried green beans and rice. It was excellent and very tasty. I have eaten Chinese all over the world (and much in China) and I consider this to have been very pleasing and quite good. The price was unbelievably low for what we normally pay for a meal. I look forward to returning tomorrow!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We ate here after reading other reviews and looking for something different from burgers, pizza and pasta!
The food was good and big portions however the restaurant got busy really quickly and had to wait a long time for our bill and that meant the kids got restless. Overall a basic Chinese restaurant

Reviewed 2 November 2017

House fried rice and dried out chicken strips... not sure what it was supposed to be, There was not enough sauce to tell. The meat in the rice was dry and tasteless. I didn't know Chinese food could be this bad.