“Good lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Petes is a great lunch stop! They have Greek and American food. Great salads, sandwiches, and burgers. It has a locals feel and the staff is friendly. Food is great and portions large. The onion rings are great! Worth a stop on your way to Yosemite.

1  Thank Matthew G

Reviewed 27 November 2016

On our way back from Yosemite, we made sure that we stop to eat at Pete's Place. They served us good portion and it was delicious.

1  Thank rigoni89
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We were thankfully warned that the meals were big - perhaps it was our English accents that suggested that we would struggle with the size of even a starter. The food was well cooked and well presented even in the café atmosphere. It looked like the place was full of locals at lunch time and we could see the attraction.

1  Thank VirginAgent
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Walked in... these people know what they're doing. Service was awesome. So nice, efficient! This place is a well oiled machine. I ordered a cheeseburger for breakfast (don't judge me. And they serve burgers all day). Hubby got the French toast, sausage, and eggs. Nothing fancy, but everything tasted like you'd want it to in Yosemite. French toast, moist and eggy with touch of cinnamon. Sausage yum! My burger- great bread, and I inhaled it. Tried my sister's pancakes and it was good too! I ordered a house salad- simple iceberg lettuce, some tomatoes and ranch dressing. It's the kind of salad that reminds you of childhood, where the ranch isn't good for you but the flavor is what every kindergartner would enjoy. Only thing I would criticize is the coffee- it's not so great. But from now on, every time I pass through this town, I'm coming here!

1  Thank HopenShelbo
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Was hoping for a late breakfast, but breakfast is not served after 12. For some reason, when I walked in I was expecting an all-day breakfast kind of place. Instead it's mostly a burger place where you walk up to order. The food comes in very big helpings, and the service is friendly and good, but there is not much atmosphere (virtually a fast-food stop). It was very hot inside--seemed like the A/C was broken. The location is very convenient on the right as you enter Oakhurst on 41 going North.

1  Thank Bob R

Been to Pete's Place? Share your experiences!