See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at the Courtyard Inn for years. We have seen it in good and bad times. This trip was as usual. The staff was friendly and helpful.The bed was good to sleep in a little soft for me but okay. Had trouble with TV had a lot of snow in picture at times. This is unusual for a LED TV. For the first time staying here the room had a musty smell to it, it would go away but returned several times during our 2 day stay. This is the reason I marked the rating down a little. Other then that everything went well during our stay. Will be back in November again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kurt R
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We were at courtyard inn around 8.45 pm on Friday night.
We had three rooms ,and we checked out on Sunday 7 . 10 . 16 with my friends.
We had such a good experience.
Customer service and cleanliness was our major concern .
I highly recommend to everyone.
Best regards.
David H.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here two nights, three days apart.
This place is smack dab in the ghetto. I'm not sure if the crackheads outnumber the Cockroaches, but I'm betting it would be a close count.
The lobby is deceivingly nice. Don't be fooled. The room you are (over)paying for will not be even half as nice. The first night we stayed here it was late, our plans delayed and we needed a quick, cheap place just to sleep. The carpet is dingy, stained badly, and smelled...gross. Can't put my finger on the exact stench, perhaps that's a good thing. Both bed spreads had multiple rips, stains, and cigarette burns. Even though it's a non-smoking room, it reeks of cigarettes. The mattresses themselves are ancient, sagging, lumpy and also smell bad. The pillows were flat and worthless. The TV is small and old, 24 inch diagonal with a crappy picture. Not to worry, it doesn't get any real selection of channels anyway. The bathroom was dirty. The toilet ran, and loudly, throughout the night. Not just my toilet, but the neighbors toilets as well. All night long thugs and crack heads paraded by the room, cursing loudly, and one time trying to get into our room. It was almost 3:30 before the noise tapered off. The electric outlets are a hazard; our phones and the chargers became terribly hot to the touch and had to be unplugged and turned off to relieve the heat induced glitching. My laptop did the same thing. A lampshade has been graffitied, and the rest of the furniture has varying stains.
That first night we killed half a dozen cockroaches of varying sizes.
The second night, (10:30 pm), the front desk offered us the same room. And tried to charge us DOUBLE the advertised rate because "You have too many kids...too many." Btw, we have four, ages 11, 9, 2 and 7 weeks, the two youngest were already asleep. My hubby laughed and started to walk out. The front desk guy chased my hubby down and bitterly offered the room for the advertised price, then mumbled angrily under his breath while checking us in.
Within an hour I'd already killed two roaches and four fleas. The cigarette smell had doubled. Sketchy people hanging out in the parking lot and on the balcony, talking loudly to their neighbors was incredibly annoying. The toilet had not been cleaned. There was a French fry on the floor near the window that my daughter dropped the last time we stayed here...The neighbors are having a party (on a Monday night, no less) and the music is loud
When I complained about the smell, the noise, the roaches and the fleas, the front desk guy said (very rudely) "NO REFUNDS!"
This place was dirty and shady. However, the pool appeared sparkling and inviting in the 100 degree heat. I don't swim in public pools if the other swimmers appear to be under the age of 15. Supposedly the CCTV keeping tabs on the area links directly to the Sheriff's office. There is a mini fridge (didn't get very cold, but it may have needed more time to hit a good cold temperature), but no microwave. The water gets decently hot, and in good time. And the WiFi is free. It's very close to the freeway, and there's a Walmart a block or so away.

HOWEVER,

I would never stay here again. The only reason I stayed a second night is because family goodbyes delayed us getting to Reno before dark and my son got sick (a barfing kid is no fun on a road trip). At $52 bucks you're better off shelling out a few more bucks and staying somewhere nice.
Leave this one to the folks who would otherwise be sleeping off the freeway exit.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Adventurebabbler
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

At first glance it doesn't look to bad.
The lobby was nice, gut at font desk raised the price because it was the weekend. The room was ok, one floor mat towel, no batteries in the remote, and no fitted sheet on the bed. Couldn't take a shower until room service got in (3 hrs) to bring towels.
I don't recommend this place. The pool was closed because of fighting. There was no coffee! Wth!?!?!
Not impressed at all.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Virginia J
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel when it was America's Best Value Inn. I was unable to book on the Americas Best site. I called direct and found that new management had just taken over the hotel. I talked to the manager who was one of the owner and made our reservation. We found the hotel in very good shape on our arrival. Our room did have a lounge chair that my wife and I hated. We slept very well in the bed. The breakfast was adequate. It is easy to park here and it is pretty quiet . We will stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple