“Excellent food and service, good $10 lunch value”

Kaza Maza Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #12 of 93 Restaurants in Norco
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This has emerged as one of my few favorites in the greater Corona-Norco area. For family, business or solo, you'll get the same great service and food. The lunch specials are ample and good value, most near/under $10. I also recommend the hummus with beef appetizer for the table of three or more people.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

I wasn't prepared to like this place so much. It's very unassuming from the outside and even somewhat humble inside, although quite clean, nicely furnished and decorated. Service was also extremely kind and professional. Then comes the exciting part...the food! Oh my! The absolute best shawarma this side of the Mississippi River, and maybe the Tigris, too! (I've had my share of good ones all around the world and this is clearly made with a secret sauce recipe brought from the land of kings.) Prep times were very fast... Really easy to have a business meal and not feel pressured for time.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Was sort of aprehensive about visit this place. The gentleman at the counter saw us looking at the menu outside and waved us in. He told us to order anything but the Gyros and recommended a To-go meal for the family to enjoy at home. We got the platter for two and it easily fed a family of three, the chicken was tender, hummus was some of the best I've had, and there were plenty of dishes to to choose from to keep the palate guessing. If you're in Norco and can't find anything to eat aside from In N Out, this place is a must.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Our first time here. Had the Vegetarian Combo and the Mixed Grill Plate. It was all good. Do not hesitate to ask any questions on how to eat the food if you are new to this restaurant. The service was very good and quite friendly.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

The restaurant is is fairly new. The middle eastern food is great, especially the humus. The chicken and beef dishes are good and the service is also very good. We will be eating there again!

1  Thank Kelly M