“Will stay there again when in the area”

Chase Suite Hotel Newark
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Newark
Jamestown, Ca
“Will stay there again when in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

Clean, comfortable beds, quiet, great selection for breakfast. Shopping within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Newark-GM, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, 23 August 2011
Thank you for your recent stay with us, your feedback is truly appreciated! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast. We hope to see you again in near future and hope to make your next stay even greater!

Chase Suite Hotel-Newark,CA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Gig Harbor, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2011

I stayed in this hotel with my sisters family in a 2 bedroom suite. It was pleasant and comfortable.
I don't know why people seem to expect luxury in a budget hotel. Yes, it is showing some age...but there was plenty of hot water and towels, all the appliances worked and the bed was very comfortable. I wasn't particularly impressed by the free breakfast, it was eggs and pancakes on Saturday and eggs and sausage on Friday morning. But I don't choose a hotel because it has free breakfast so for me, it's not a big deal.

Good location and easy to get to. I would stay in this hotel for a budget trip, anytime. I'd stay elsewhere If I were seeking luxury. The price alone tells you pretty much what to expect. All expectations were met or exceeded.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate knowing that our guest’s have been well served so we can celebrate our success and work towards even better service in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Maryville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2011

The stay at Chase Hotel for me has mix feelings. Myself and sister stay in a two bedroom suite. The first thing the toliets wasn't working. They did get someone up to fix it. Things are falling apart, like sink, lamps, and the place need some work. The beds were very soft, but I did sleep good. Over all it is a fair place to stay. The maid forgot to do our room, or fill up on coffee. Each morning had to go get coffee packets to make coffee. Tried breakfast first morning and it was not for me. Ate at Dennys the rest of my stay.Good location. Can walk to the Mall.Staff very friendly.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. I was concerned to hear about your experience with our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs, and I was disappointed to hear about the problems you encountered. I know that does not change your experience but I hope that you can feel confident that we heard your concern and are definitely doing something about it.

Merced, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2011

Room is big and comes with kitchen and living room. Therefore a lot of fmailies stay there. I was there for business in Stanford U and although it was not the cloest but convenient enough when you have a car. Location was good, supermarket and restaurants close by in walking distance. Safe for me as a female solo traveler. Bed linene and bath was clean and the bed was comfortable. Internet was fast enough.

However it wasn't really that cozy for me as there are spaces I just don't need, and you can see it's age. TV in living room was very small, probably 19" only. Hairs are on towels and ice buckets on vanity area that weren't used by previous guests (so were not changed by maid service). Vanity and kithen area cabinets are old, fridge makes a loud noise, but those didn't affect their functionality so it was minor. The only thing is the toliet got clogged on the last day. Furnitures are new though. Overall the stay and the value was ok considering the price, served the purpose but an average hotel after all.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Thank you for your Trip Advisor Review, your comments is truly appreciated as they help us improve our services. Hope to see you very soon when you are in the area.

Thanks again,
Chase Suite Hotel-Newark
California Central Coast
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2011

My husband and I stayed two nights at this hotel in late April.The front desk staff was very nice and went out of their way to be helpful. I am a light sleeper, and mentioned we would like a room away from the road, and we were immediately given a great location near the back of the property.I didn't hear a thing all night long.They offer a very good breakfast in the morning, which included fresh waffles, breakfast burritos, various cereals, fresh fruit, toast and jam and beverages.The breakfast was FREE. There was plenty of hot water for my bath and husband's shower...we have had problems in other hotels.Also, we were very close to the BART, which we took to San Francisco for a day trip.We would definitely stay at this nice hotel again.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kinzy101
I had a chance to review the survey and was proud to read the notes you left about our staff. Your feedback is very important to our efforts for continuously improving guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can and comments like yours are greatly appreciated.

Chase Suite Hotel-Newark
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newark
1.0 km away
Good Nite Inn Fremont
#5 of 19 in Fremont
1.0 km away
TownePlace Suites Newark Silicon Valley

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Newark? Share your experiences!