USD 158
USD 197
USD 205
USD 197
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 225/night.

USD 264
  • Pool
USD 135
USD 131
Hotels.com
All reviewssilicon valleyw hotelfront deskroom servicedumbarton bridgehip hotelfree wifiunion citycoyote hillslarge roombusiness tripnice bathroomstayed here for one nightcontinental breakfasteasy accesssan franciscorobot
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I had an enjoyable stay of three nights at Aloft Silicon Valley during weekend in June 2018. The room rate was pretty competitive. I found the modern decorated studio room large and comfortable. The hotel service was nice, and the restaurant was excellent. I will definitely come back next time and highly recommended it for business as well as leisure travelers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Stayed here for the first time and had a great stay. Rooms are very clean with perfect furnishing and lighting. I loved the fact that the rooms have a small kitchenette space with refrigerator and microwave. Quiet at night for a perfect rest. Hotel has lovely ambiance as soon as you walk in and front desk staff are amazing and very friendly. The hotel restaurant is a must-try with great choices - loved the pasta!! Would definitely visit a second time and would recommend highly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I have been commuting into Newark for about 8 months and mainly staying at Aloft. The rooms are clean and efficient. More importantly they are quiet for a good night sleep. What separates this place from others is the staff. Miguel, Anna, Staffa, John, Ophelia and all others are so friendly and helpful. When you have to be away from home it is a nice feeling that you are in a nice place where you can have a conversation with people who care about you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Canadian_Nomad22
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We stayed with our family in the suite room which was perfect for 5-6 people. We have family in the area but we choose to stay here instead. The location is perfect for where we needed to be. It's located in Newark and 5 mins from Fremont and Union City. It's about 20-30 mins. to San Francisco depending on traffic. The staff at the desk were so nice and courteous. I have to mention this robot named Botler. He was very popular to kids and adults delivers from towels, snacks to anything you need. The rooms were clean- the beds were super comfortable.The hotel had a bar downstairs, a courtesy washer and dryer on the second floor, a nice pool and jacuzzi outside and a good size well equipped and clean gym. They have courtesy fresh coffee for the guests available every morning. Overall, we were more than satisfied with our stay and would choose to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GenChuck6
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Reserved a room to attend a party in this hotel. Arrived at 12:30pm on a Sunday afternoon. I informed Maria, the front desk staff who quickly smiled when I approached her and I informed her that my wife and I would be attending the party that was being held just past the hotel’s lobby. I did not want to leave our luggage in our car even though this hotel is located in a nice and safe area so I asked Maria if we could check in early. Maria was very kind and consderate and she granted my requests for an early check in and a room on the first floor of the hotel.

The room clean and spacious with a King bed, a living room that has a sofa, a small fridge, a microwave oven, spacious bathroom with separate shower and bathtub and water-saving faucet. The widescreen tv swivels so you can watch tv either in the living room or while on the bed. Parking is plentiful and good wifi, both with NO extra charge. I highly recommend this hotel, and say “Hi!” to Maria for me!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple