Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
joylikes2shop
Belfast, United Kingdom

Absolutely average

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
I stayed at this hotel for one night as part of a 21 night Route 66 trip from Chicago to Los Angeles.
My remit for each night is a nice hotel with a restaurant, a bar and a pool. This was a MOTEL & does NOT have a restaurant or bar however the hotel clerk- Keith- was so lovely, helpful and knowledgeable about the area that I decided to book a room for the night anyway. Also, because the reception area was modern,bright & clean, i naively assumed this was a reflection of the standard of the rooms.
I paid a little extra to have an executive room which was bigger than their standard room & had a sofa.
PRO’s-
conveniently located beside the I-40. Large comfortable bed. Clean fresh bedding & towels. Good internet. An outdoor pool.Breakfast included.The Wagon Wheel and the Panda Garden restaurants are within a few minutes walk of the motel.The gas station beside the motel sells beer & wine.
CON’s
This is a motel not a hotel.
Breakfast is provided in a separate building next door to the hotel. The building was previously a restaurant, but now purely opens from 6-9am as a place to provide breakfast for hotel guests. Breakfast was the standard Best Western fayre. The building & breakfast room was drab,dated and disappointing.
Despite the comfortable bed,and the size of the room, the overall feeling of the room was extremely gloomy. The carpet was probably mostly to blame because it was brown. The lighting didn’t make the room any cheerier although the light from the huge illuminated bathroom mirror at the far end of the room was nice. Because it was a motel, I didn’t feel comfortable leaving the curtains open to let in any natural light, but I doubt it would’ve made any difference to the ambiance of the room.

This was definitely the most disappointing of the 12 hotels we’ve stayed in since starting our Route 66 journey in Chicago just over 2 ago.

Date of stay: June 2024
    16.6 km from Best Western Colorado River Inn
    Restaurant
    View more hotels in Needles
    1,117 results
    All reviews restaurant next door free breakfast adjacent restaurant best westerns place to stay grand canyon room was clean dog area hash browns pool and hot tub would definitely stay here again staff was friendly dog park nice pool colorado river bw lobby
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 12 June 2024

I dropped in looking for a vacancy after an eight hour drive. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful, and found me a room that was perfect. The pool was lovely, the room was very clean and quiet. I had an early start, so the hotel provided a grab and go breakfast for me that I could eat on the way. I stayed in six different hotels in six nights, and this one was definitely the best.

Date of stay: June 2024
    Reviewed 2 June 2024 via mobile

There aren't many places to stay in Needles and for all I know this may be the best it has to offer but not very good.
    Room was standard Motel room with very noisy air conditioning (it was 104° outside). Hotel has no restaurant in the evening. They do offer a free buffet breakfast but even free was too much for the fare on offer. We skipped it and went to the cafe across the road.

Date of stay: March 2024
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 20 May 2024

I enjoyed this BW - I hadn't stayed here for over 15 years. It is refurbished with some rooms still being upgraded. The welcoming manager was great and helpful. Despite being near the railroad tracks, the train wasn't too loud, so we were able to sleep well.The pool liked very inviting. I would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2024
    Reviewed 24 April 2024

After having stayed at previous hotels on this trip and having horrible experiences, the Best Western hotel was a breadth of fresh air!!! I will definitely be staying at this chain of hotels next time I travel ;) Breakfast was great addition too; definitely recommend it when staying

Date of stay: April 2024
    Reviewed 23 April 2024

I didn’t realize a train passes right by the hotel room door, nor that motorcycle groups would roar into the adjacent parking lot until 2am. Can’t change that. But the in-room AC/heater unit was louder than the train!

Date of stay: April 2024