Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jefflapin
Pendleton, South Carolina

Above and beyond customer service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 June 2018via mobile
Really enjoyed this hotel for a night on the road for our cross-country trip via I-40 and US66.

I had accidentally selected the wrong date. The 2 people at the desk spent quite a bit of time working with the booking service to get me a refund for my “nonrefundable” reservation.
Date of stay: June 2018
    16.6 km from Best Western Colorado River Inn
    Restaurant
    View more hotels in Needles
    1,116 results
    All reviews restaurant next door free breakfast adjacent restaurant best westerns place to stay grand canyon room was clean dog area hash browns pool and hot tub would definitely stay here again staff was friendly dog park nice pool colorado river bw lobby
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 21 June 2018

The rooms, hotel and staff at the BW were all great. The AC in our room worked wonderfully as being from SF it was hot!! Comfy beds, pleasant and helpful staff and walking distance to a few eateries. When back in Needles I will return to the BW.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Good rate. Easy check in. Very cute and comfortable. Very clean. Route 66 items for sale in lobby. Friendly staff. The double queen beds are very comfortable. After a long drive, it was just what I needed. Highly recommended. Thanks so much!

Date of stay: June 2018
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Danny B, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear valued guest.

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

As you found, we are pet friendly and we have a nice outdoor pool and spa and a hot tub. Our restaurant is
    the Giggling Cactus next door.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your
    in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

My name is Danny Baker, CHA and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Yep part of Route 66,a small part. Good stay at Best Western as always. The lobby was fun with all kinds of Rt 66 memorabilia available for purchase. The room was noisy from the trains and trucks but it did not bother us. The best part of this place was the pool. What an Oasis. It Was beautiful!!!! Sat outside in the evening just relaxing and reading. Cushy chairs, landscaped with lots of desert flowers, fire features and umbrellas. Plus there was a restaurant within walking distance.

Room tip: Be aware that the area is noisy but it is a train and truck center.
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Danny B, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Margo, what a great review, Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. As you found we are so close to everything here.

in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

My name is Danny Baker, CHA., the general manager and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 760-326-4552.

Best Western Colorado River Inn

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Ok so this is a hotel but set up like a motel with all the room round the outside.
    The rooms are large and clean with everything you need.
    The pool is a great way to relax and the hot tub is hot.
    The free breakfast across the road is all you need to start the day so don't bother going off menu unless you are realy hungry.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Danny B, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear valued guest.

On behalf of my great staff, I want to personally thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am glad you enjoyed our free hot breakfast at our own Giggling Cactus Restaurant.

We hope that you share your comments with all your friends and family. We hope you had a chance to visit the Colorado River which is near by. We are right on the California, Arizona and Nevada lines.

the Giggling Cactus next door and our sister property Rio Del Sol Inn is very close.

Best Western Colorado River Inn

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Our group of 7 stay here. Close to gas and food (within walking distance). Accommodations were made to keep our group together and downstairs near our bikes. Free food voucher was used for breakfast. Quality and portions were good. Hotel/room was clean, with refrigerator and microwave. Rooms had outlet bank for charging electronics, nice!.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    Danny B, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear valued guest, we like Motorcycles.

As you found we cater to all your fine guest at all 3 of our properties located here.

My name is Danny Baker, CHA, and I am the general manager of the Best Western Colorado Inn, The Giggling Cactus Restaurant and the Rio Del Sol Inn next door, and on behalf of my great staff, I want to personally thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

As you found, we are pet friendly and we have a very nice outdoor pool and spa and a hot tub. We are right of the I-40 exit and we are so close to the Colorado River.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon. and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.